The Inn At Entrada
What We Love
- The panoramic views of the vermilion-red cliffs of Utah
- The Johnny Miller-designed golf course
- Guests have access to the Sports and Fitness Center, which has indoor and outdoor pools
- The Spa offers sense-of-place treatments that pay homage to local traditions and ingredients
What To Know
- Some suites sleep up to eight; this is a destination tailored for families and groups
- Non-golfers take note: even the restaurant and snack bar overlook the fairways
- Pets aren’t permitted
- There’s a Resort Fee per room of up to $30 (it varies by room type) that will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Don’t forget to bring your sunglasses: you’re sure to be dazzled by the first sight of this southwest oasis, with its red rock desert landscapes, endless blue sky and emerald-green golf courses. Set inside a tony gated community, the resort consists of one- to four-bedroom adobe casitas designed to harmonize with the surrounding scenery: soothing earthy tones inside continue the theme. The spa offers a range of exotic treatments – try the Desert Moon pedicure with coconut milk and chicory root – and even caters to kids (guests can also arrange for private trainers, tai chi sessions and guided hiking through the fitness center and spa.) The Kokopelli Restaurant & Lounge, meanwhile, overlooks the golf course and offers homey fare like halibut fish and chips, cheeseburgers and steaks.
In the Area
Take the family to see a show under the stars at the Tuacahn Outdoor Theatre, a 1900-seater amphitheater that hosts a roster of rollicking musicals and Broadway favorites. Appreciate Utah’s unique brand of beauty at Snow Canyon State Park, right on the inn’s doorstep – you can explore the canyons, lava flows and Najavo red sandstone formations by foot, horseback or mountain bike. About an hour away, you’ll find Zion National Park, offering equally spirit-lifting scenery: think multi-hued sandstone cliffs, slot canyons and abundant wildlife.
How to Get There
The Inn at Entrada is located in a beautiful, quiet area. The accommodations are lovely. We had great weather the beginning of November and enjoyed playing golf nearby. There is super hiking and biking too.
Great location top golf course and world class accommodation . Gym and pool area are excellent and plenty of close by golf courses available. Mesquite and Hurricane provide good courses as well. Weather was great.
We loved our stay! The staff was so helpful and friendly. The accommodations were amazing. There was so much to do there, and it's beautiful. We will definitely come here again. I can't say enough good things about it!