Coral Springs Resort
What We Love
- A three-bedroom suite, near two national parks and the Grand Canyon’s north rimThe basketball and tennis courts and pools, including a year-round indoor option
- Your kitchen-, washer-, dryer-, balcony- and grill-equipped suite
- The nearby national and state parks, like those of Zion and Snow Canyon
What To Know
- Well-located near the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Red Cliffs, Snow Canyon, and more
- Covered parking is available
- Free WiFi works well
Put the “u” in “Utah,” and take yourself on a bucket-list vacation to the Beehive State. This western destination holds a plethora of legendary natural attractions, with astonishing scenery that’s as fun to photograph as it is to explore. You’ve got Zion National Park, with its dramatic red cliffs; Bryce Canyon National Park, with its rocky spires, or hoodoos; and the northern rim of the Grand Canyon. If you prefer your parks off the beaten path, you can also try one that’s state managed, like Snow Canyon, or visit the 15-ft. falls at Kanarraville.
You’ll be close to all of these as a guest at Coral Springs Resort. And when you need a break from exploring the impressive rock formations, you’ll still be able to snap pictures of them, thanks to the luxury boutique property’s setting in St. George. After a fitness-center stop, a round at the tennis or basketball courts or a splash at the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool, with mountain views, head to your suite’s private balcony – complete with grills and a fireplace. Then, relocate to the full gourmet kitchen, living room or dining area, to experience the great indoors.
Southwestern-inspired suites are complete with full gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, as well as central air conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi. You’ll have a private balcony, too, which holds a barbecue grill and outdoor fireplace – plus, a raised Jacuzzi tub in your bathroom and two or more flat-screen TVs. Each master bedroom comes with a king bed, a walk-in closet and a master bath with a walk-in shower.Three Bedroom Two Bathroom suites measure a capacious 1,823 square feet and feel even larger, thanks to their 10-ft. ceilings. The second bedroom holds one queen bed, while the third comes equipped with two double bunk-beds, which sleep four-eight people.
Within approximately an hour are the cliffs of Zion National Park, majestic Kanarra Creek Falls and the red rocks of Snow Canyon State Park. If you’re willing to drive another hour, you can visit Bryce Canyon National Park’s rock hoodoos; a three-hour drive will take you to the Grand Canyon’s northern rim. Other local activities run from paddleboarding to fishing to ATV touring; if you’re a biker, set out one of the scenic area trails, like those of Temple Hill and Bear Claw. Afterwards, reward your tired muscles with a soak in the Jacuzzi, seasonal outdoor pool or year-round indoor pool. Also on-site are courts for both tennis and basketball.
How to Get There
We stayed at Coral Springs Resort for a week this April. Our condo was beautiful. Spacious, clean, well stocked, and check-in was simple. The grounds are very nice and private, perfect for those with small children. Parking garage for safely storing your vehicle, too. Finding our way around to all the fantastic parks, canyons, and towns was very easy, the resort has the best location! Great visit to Utah and two hours to Vegas!
We stayed here over New Years. We booked the 3 bedroom. It had enough beds for all of our kids and their cousins to sleep. It was so nice having a full kitchen and a washer/dryer. I think they used to be apartments.
We utilized the indoor pool twice which was nice since it was so cold outside and we needed a place for the kids to get some energy out.
During my travel experience in the USA I booked several hotels and apartments and this one was by far head and shoulders above the rest. Everything was just perfect, the apartment itself, all the facilities and amenities, it was clean, well furnished and equity. The Pools, basket ball courts and tennis court was on point. Not only that next door (in one direction) there is a gas station and next door in the opposite direction there is a liquor store. Wall mart is probably less than a 10 minute walk. The view from our apartment was sensational and the balcony was amazing! Complete with fire and BBQ! Couldn't of asked for more!
Many damaged items, cleaning very poor - we were looking forward to staying at this property, the apartment was large and it was well located for where we needed to be.
Unfortunately there were a number of issue, rather than writing a big narrative I will just list them;
1. There was no elevator to get to the third floor which was challenging with bags to move, there was no mention of this when booking.
2. There were broken steps in the stairwell, having spoken to another resident who had been at the property previously these had been broken for quite a long time without repair.
3. The public stairwell was dirty, there we insects, candy wrappers and dry leaves at the sides, this was the same throughout our stay and looked like it had not been cleaned for a long time. Given that our 3 year old fell on the broken step, this just made it worse by being so dirty.
4. There were items of broken furniture, a bar stool was missing cross-members and the bed had a huge dip.
5. Damaged furniture, the dinning tables was really badly scratched, the beds had the paint scratched off, window ledges were scratched to bare wood.
6. Not cleaned well, we found all kinds of items that must have been left by previous guests, computer games, wet wipes, hair clips and socks.
7. The wifi did not work, the network listed int he guest book did not exist, there were other networks that seemed to belong to the property that did work.
8. There is no front desk as such, they say that the person on duty is often out helping guests, we never found them to discuss our issues - not that there is much that they could have done.
9. The general tone of communications and information is not nice, sarcastic at best, at worse treating you like you are a student at a dorm.
Overall I would recommend you do not stay at this property. There is not much to choose from in the area if you want space, so you might have to plump for this property, but at least you will have an idea of what to expect.
This place was perfect for a getaway from everything with my girlfriends. We were able to have all the amenities need to eat, do laundry and have bed for everyone. There is a gym that we were able to workout in and lay by pool during the day! Loved it