H’Otello B’01 Munich
What We Love
- A design hotel, with buffet breakfast and Oktoberfest and Christmas-market availabilityThe hotel's central location, in Munich's coolest district
- The contemporary design, including Vescom wallpaper and Samsung entertainment features
- Kick-starting a day of sightseeing off with an extensive buffet breakfast
- Visiting at Oktoberfest or at Christmas, during the market
What To Know
- Within walking distance of Marienplatz (one of Munich's central squares), the Gasteig cultural center, and the Deutsches Museum
- Rooms are tight, especially if you're traveling with multiple suitcases
- Free WiFi
Munich, capital of Bavaria, is a high-tech hub and home to the world-famous Oktoberfest and its Christmas market. It also has all the qualities German cities are famous for – it’s clean, safe, organized and filled with museums, theaters, opera houses and elegant restaurants – yet it’s also known for a distinct vibe not found in every German city. As a European center for art, music, architecture and science, it’s worth a visit for more than just the beer (though trust us, the brews are as good as they say).
Sleeping over in its coolest district – Glockenbach – with a stay at H’Otello B’01 is a great way to explore Germany’s unofficial southern capital. Here, the hip city seamlessly blends with peaceful spaces and sleek interiors, creating the perfect urban base. In the morning, pull up a wooden chair in the breakfast room, and you’ll be rewarded with a buffet selection of hot and cold international classics. After a day of sightseeing, the airy lounge, with its banquet seating and designer furnishings, provides an intimate space to enjoy a cocktail – or one of those beers.
Good to know
To experience Munich as its most magical, treat yourself to a stay between November 27 and December 24, when the city comes alive with bustling Bavarian Christmas markets, twinkling fairy lights and steaming mugs of Gluhwien.
Contemporary lines and understated elegance form the design brief in the rooms at H’Otello B’01; enjoy their muted Vescom wallpaper, parquet floors and Samsung entertainment system. In keeping with the personality of the hotel’s cool Glockenbach district location, you’ll find all the usual gadgets here, along with a few luxury extras.
In keeping with its cool, contemporary design, H’Otello B’01 calls Munich’s hippest district, Glockenbach, home. When you’re not enjoying the nearby café culture and designer boutiques, you’ll find the Isar River just around the corner and the perfect place for sunbathing, a quiet stroll or even bike tour.