Hotel la maison
What We Love
- A central escape near the English Gardens, with complimentary daily breakfast includedBeing just steps from the beautiful English Gardens – be sure to watch the river surfers
- Having complimentary breakfast included with your stay
- Tasting your way through Munich's beergardens
What To Know
- The hotel is about a 5-minute walk from the English Garden and Ludwig Maximilian University
- The onsite restaurant serves Asian cuisine
- Free WiFi
- No pets allowed
How to Get There
Went to the hotel for a night. As a matter of fact when you offer a room for over 200€ I expected more, even if I had a better price while booking via Agoda but still.The room was very tiny in the fourth floor and sooooo damn warm. It was my mistake to doublecheck if they had A/C but that’s what i was expecting in a 4 Stars Hotel for that price. They had a ventilator though. The bathroom was nice. The staff was friendly but you had the feeling when serving breakfast that it was really amateurlike. All in all it was okay , but not for this price.
A chic hotel, tastly decorated. The staff was kind and very friendly. In the 2 days stay I enjoyed an excellent breakfast; I had a very pleasant stay here. La maison is very close to Marienplatz and next to it you can find many bars and restaurants.
PS: the bed is very comfortable
Loved it!!!! Loved it !!! Loved it!!! If you come to Munich, la Maison is the the best place to stay: close to the center, in a area full with bars and restaurants; quite place, chique style-bohemian gothic and friendly stuff. What can you ask for? The rooms are spacious, spotless, elegant and amazingly decorated; thumbs up for the Bvulgari cosmetics???? I just loved the design of the room and the lobby????
The breakfast is amazing! Great coffee, delicious croissants, nutella and a variety of salami and cheese. All the staff was very friendly and helpfull, they made us feel at home.
Truly recommend it!