The Manor On Golden Pond
What We Love
- Gorgeous location at the edge of the White Mountains in New Hampshire's lake district
- The romance factor and Old-England-meets-New England ambience
- Maple-syrup wraps at the spa
- Free in-room WiFi
- Dinners are elaborate candlelit affairs
- Cooking classes are offered on-site
What To Know
- The property was last renovated in 2010
- This is not a design hotel
- The M Bistro, one of the on-site restaurants, may close during November through May
- The Manor does not accommodate children under 13
- The property is 65 miles from the nearest airport (Manchester; 120 miles from Logan in Boston), so it's best to rent a car. Parking is free
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at The Manor On Golden Pond in Holderness, you’ll be near the beach and minutes from Squam Lakes Natural Science Center. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of St. Mark’s Episcopal Church and Whipple House Museum.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 25 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This was our first visit to the Holderness area. The inn is lovely, with much of the early 20th century woodwork intact. The rooms are very comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious! Staff was attentive!
Great 4 days. Friendly and helpful staff. Huge, tasty breakfasts; with 6 or 7 to choose from. Ornate luxury accommodations, with great views of the surrounding mountains and “Golden Pond”. (Squam Lake). Yes,this is the place they filmed the movie. ????
We spent a week here in October, 2019. The room was very clean and quiet. Breakfast was great and the dinners we had (2) were outstanding. Very convenient location for day trips to various scenic drives and attractions in the area. Brian, Mary Ellen and the entire staff were very accommodating and we appreciated the suggestions about which places and scenic drives to see.