Shangri La Hotel Dubai
What We Love
- Signature Shangri-La service
- Resort-style amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool and tennis and squash courts
- Convenient location; there’s regular free shuttle service to major shopping hubs
- The spa has a range of treatments inspired by ancient Asian healing methods
- Horizon level rooms get extra perks like breakfast, access to a private lounge and more
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge and 10 percent city tax per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout; A $5.45 Tourism Dirham per room, per night will be collected at the hotel
- The Shangri-La is primarily a business hotel, and the vibe reflects that
- Some rooms allow smoking
- Pets aren’t permitted
- Transfers from the airport cost about $68 in a car — or $16 in a cab
- Guestrooms undergo a soft refurbishment each year; the Dunes Café was last renovated in 2010
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Shangri-La Hotel Dubai, you’ll be centrally located in Dubai, convenient to Dubai International Financial Centre and Burj Khalifa. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Dubai Mall and KidZania.
Make yourself at home in one of the 302 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We fond of visiting wonderful Shangrila hotel and I really want to highlight Nadjifa, such a professional lovely person in your hotel, she is excellent, especially my little one loves her dearly... Much love to all and see you soon ;)
Subhajit .. i had really nice hospitality from that employee .. he’s always smiling and always wanted to help people by giving them all spa services .. and he’s always be in his duty .. so I really recommend this employee
What a beautiful hotel this is.
Ticked all the boxes for our big trip,
The staff even sent a cake to the room on the birthday date...
Room cleaned and beds made everyday.
Good size ,everything was provvided from toothpaste to towels.
We even had a separate bath and shower ( which had rainforest and standard type heads )
Concierge was on point and attentive,very polite and always eager to help.
Looking forward to a return trip and will definitely book this hotel again.
Thanks Simon Page UK