One&Only The Palm
What We Love
- The rate includes buffet breakfast
- A palm-fringed, multi-terraced pool area, complete with fully stocked cabanas
- Opulent, spa-like bathrooms, with superluxe toiletries from Parisian brand Ex Voto
- The party atmosphere at 101 restaurant, where ex-pats moor speed boats for long, boozy lunches
- Being able to stroll along the sand to other restaurants for evenings out (almost unheard of in Dubai)
- Cocooning yourself in one of the most beautiful spas in the world
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout. A $5.45 Tourism Dirham per room, per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- It’s an hour’s taxi ride from the airport in good traffic, but there’s a free, 20-minute boat shuttle to the mainland for excursions
- Glam guests dress up day and night in designer-label bikinis and cocktail numbers alike
- You’ll need to keep a close eye on younger children around the multilevel pool area, but there’s a free kids club
- Palm Beach rooms are a good five-minute walk from reception. Great for privacy, not so great if you forget your camera or wallet when you leave for the day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at One&Only The Palm in Dubai (Palm Jumeirah), you’ll be close to Skydive Dubai and Aquaventure. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Dubai Marina and American University of Dubai.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 46-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The One&Only The Palm is a place to recommend. This hotel feels like a resort and it’s one of the most intimate hotels in Dubai. From the moment we step into the hotel, it felts we walk into our second home. You wake up here every day to world-class amenities and fabulous service what is customized. We travell frequently and I’ve never experienced that the management is só interested into their guests. Here is the simple idea they have, treat the guests the way they would want to be treated.
With a cultural trip to the Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi, we are mainly here to relax.
But…, if you are looking for more entertainment the One&Only Jetty brings you to the mainland. And for more excitement there is Aquaventure Waterpark (Hotel Atlantis which also belongs to the One & Only group).
I have just returned after another remarkable stay at One & Only The Palm, a stay that was as exceptional as always. From the moment I arrived and was greeted by Dev and Naveen I knew I had returned home and would be looked after. The whole property is discreet and glamorous, it captures your heart and never fails to deliver, it is tranquil and offers the most amazing atmosphere, I honestly believe it is a truly unique destination. There are so many members of staff that I could mention, from the Pool and Beach Staff Noel, Gayan and Thurindu, who are incredible, to Mahesh and Matthew who run the Lounge Bar beautifully, Naveen and Nick from Guest Services who are the most attentive Hosts nothing is too much trouble. I have to mention the wonderful Management Team, Dev, Dean, Vanessa and the incredible Mr Moorthy, who are all the most genuine, caring, professional individuals you would ever meet. I can only ever give positive comments about this wonderful hotel, as it is absolute perfection!
We have recently come back from a 4 night break at the One and Only on the Palm in Dubai and can honestly say the second time there was even better than the first. The staff from pool guys to senior management were fantastic and taking service to another level. In house butler Ian was an absolute star and extremely proficient bat his job. I would without any shadow of a doubt return and recommend this place for sheer luxury , service, location a cut above any where else