One&Only The Palm
What We Love
- The rate includes buffet breakfast
- A palm-fringed, multi-terraced pool area, complete with fully stocked cabanas
- Opulent, spa-like bathrooms, with superluxe toiletries from Parisian brand Ex Voto
- The party atmosphere at 101 restaurant, where ex-pats moor speed boats for long, boozy lunches
- Being able to stroll along the sand to other restaurants for evenings out (almost unheard of in Dubai)
- Cocooning yourself in one of the most beautiful spas in the world
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout. A $5.45 Tourism Dirham per room, per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- It’s an hour’s taxi ride from the airport in good traffic, but there’s a free, 20-minute boat shuttle to the mainland for excursions
- Glam guests dress up day and night in designer-label bikinis and cocktail numbers alike
- You’ll need to keep a close eye on younger children around the multilevel pool area, but there’s a free kids club
- Palm Beach rooms are a good five-minute walk from reception. Great for privacy, not so great if you forget your camera or wallet when you leave for the day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at One&Only The Palm in Dubai (Palm Jumeirah), you’ll be close to Skydive Dubai and Aquaventure. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Dubai Marina and American University of Dubai.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 46-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
w Dubai the palm,nice hotel, I like the design I was there yesterday with a friend for our first time to enjoy the pool which was superb with a bar in this one.Moussa prepared us two sun lounges and water, he was always attentive, we ordered food that took more than 30 minutes to arrive,we called him from where he promised to go see after we sympathized at the point of forget that we were hungry until food arrived. we want to thank him and tell him that we will comeback.
We left this hotel yesterday feeling completely relaxed, very tentative service and beautiful surroundings, having stayed at many One and Only resorts was glad to find this one also excelled, The One and Only really are The One and Only! *****
Have been coming to Dubai more than once a year for over 25 years. Have stayed at almost all the top end hotels in Dubai and I can with confidence say this is the best hotel in Dubai. Wish I had stayed here sooner. Stayed in Room 307 for 6 nights from 8 July 19. Here is my evaluation:
1) Service - it is absolutely amazing. By day two everyone knows you by name. Don't know how they do it. My host Russell checked in every day to organise dinner plans and other activities. Service in the restaurants was perfect. Check-in check out easy and quick. Service at the pool best I have ever experienced despite 40C heat. Hats off to the staff working at the pool.
2) Rooms - I was travelling alone and took the most basic room which was bigger than any room elsewhere in Dubai. The look and feel is great. Wish I could have moved in permanently. What I loved the most is the Nespresso machine in the room. I am such a coffee addict and so often get bad or no coffee in rooms. A Nespresso machine should be mandatory in any hotel room like the One and Only have managed!
3) Pool - beautiful, relaxing, service amazing. Had the best Dark Martini ever at the pool. After a day or so the team knew my favourite spot and drinks and put down towels before I arrived. Pool never felt crowded. There is also an adult pool but I didn't try it out.
4) Beach - is nice for the Palm. Not like in the Maldives but probably one of the best beaches in Dubai because it is clean and tons of space and some nice views of the Dubai Maria. I prefer the pool however.
5) Restaurants - great quality food. I am very picky eater and can tell very easily good quality food from poor quality food and I can say this is the best hotel food I have ever had. The menu is focused on quality over quantity but I always found something I liked in both Zest and Stay. Didn't try the 101 restaurant. Breakfast was good and service was very nice. You get a discount if you travel to their sister hotel the Royal Mirage. Next door is also the Zabeel Saray in case you want a change of food choice.
6) Gym - was very pleasantly surprised about the gym. Good size, and good selection of equipment. Many other hotel gyms in Dubai are pretty small.
7) Relaxation - overall the resort is very quiet and I got a really good rest.
I will definately come again and make this my regular Dubai hotel and can highly recommend to my friends and family.
My tip is to call the hotel to discuss your room requirements. They have quite a few options and it wasn't too clear to me when I booked.