One&Only The Palm
What We Love
- The rate includes buffet breakfast
- A palm-fringed, multi-terraced pool area, complete with fully stocked cabanas
- Opulent, spa-like bathrooms, with superluxe toiletries from Parisian brand Ex Voto
- The party atmosphere at 101 restaurant, where ex-pats moor speed boats for long, boozy lunches
- Being able to stroll along the sand to other restaurants for evenings out (almost unheard of in Dubai)
- Cocooning yourself in one of the most beautiful spas in the world
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout. A $5.45 Tourism Dirham per room, per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- It’s an hour’s taxi ride from the airport in good traffic, but there’s a free, 20-minute boat shuttle to the mainland for excursions
- Glam guests dress up day and night in designer-label bikinis and cocktail numbers alike
- You’ll need to keep a close eye on younger children around the multilevel pool area, but there’s a free kids club
- Palm Beach rooms are a good five-minute walk from reception. Great for privacy, not so great if you forget your camera or wallet when you leave for the day
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at One&Only The Palm in Dubai (Palm Jumeirah), you’ll be close to Skydive Dubai and Aquaventure. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Dubai Marina and American University of Dubai.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 46-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
My husband and I spent 3 nights at the One and Only at the Palm earlier this month.
Our expectations were constantly exceeded with top notch service from professional staff who went the extra mile every time. I want to single out Russell who took on the role of our ‘personal assistant’! We cannot thank him enough. I also want to thank the concierge who sorted out a problem with one of our tours. This was a memorable stay and I won’t hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends. It’s a 7 star establishment.
I admire so much at the way this hotel strives to perfect Perfection, Mr Vincent and he's team will always endeavour to do so, however this will be very difficult task for him, I wish him all the best in this regard, though in my opinion their is no need.
Mr Vincent Team. I am not going to single any one person out, as the whole team which ever department is to be praised for their professionalism.
03.12.2018 to the 12.08.2018
The One and Only The Palm, is such a brilliant hotel, the staff are attentive like we have never experienced before and we have stayed at some similar hotels. Russel and Nick the hosts are Fantastic and cater to your every need with a quick text, also Jake the Manager of Stay was very Knowledgable and Welcoming - Cannot recommend this place enough!
This hotel is unreally. Warm and personal welcome, the personal but very discreet service, and managing to exceed the expectations are the key.
Swaroop did amazing job. Swaroop and his colleague Anand provided highest level of service and support in every moment. We have been in many 5 Star hotels, but we haven’t experienced this type of service and commitment to meet all our requests so far and I doubt that these standards will be met again. Swaroop and Anand thank you for everything, I hope will see you again.
This hotel was delightful to visit. From the moment we arrived
No standing at reception we were greeted and seated with a beautiful drink welcomed by beautiful people and escorted through beautiful fountained and palm treed gardens tto an amazing mansion inside which was our fantastic room.
The attention to detail is second to none.
It's a little Eden with amazing restaurants
Amazing views and right on the beach front with safe swimming in blue sea.
The little thoughtful touches by the excellent but not intrusive staff made us feel like film stars.