One&Only Royal Mirage
What We Love
- Suites offer free breakfast
- The location on Dubai’s best beach
- All 65 acres of the palm-thronged gardens are beautifully kept with fountains, peacocks and a cascading swimming pool
- A huge choice of restaurants — eight in all, including the much-feted Celebrities
- Imaginative Kids Only program, which includes camel riding and belly dancing lessons
- The posh spa, complete with one of Dubai’s best hammams
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout. A $5.45 Tourism Dirham per room, per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- Not for lovers of cutting-edge design (the hotel opened in 1999)
- This large property has many family-friendly amenities
- There are lots of skyscrapers shooting up nearby, so you might see and hear construction during your stay
- It’s at least 20 minutes by taxi to the city center sights and attractions
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at One&Only Royal Mirage in Dubai (Dubai Coast), you’ll be convenient to American University of Dubai and Dubai Marina. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Skydive Dubai and Emirates Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 451 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1 km.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 8 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit a beach bar or one of 4 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dubai? This hotel has 26910 square feet (2500 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.