Nassima Royal Hotel
What We Love
- A convenient location in Dubai’s financial hub
- Four restaurants and three lounges and bars, including one of the city’s coolest, Mo*Vida
- In some rooms, stand-alone tubs have views of the tallest building in the world
- A small spa with well-priced treatments (a rarity in over-the-top Dubai)
- Food fans will appreciate the fact that some of the UAE’s finest restaurants are within a five-minute cab ride
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout. A $5.45 Tourism Dirham per room, per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- Higher room categories come with access to the Royal Club lounge, which serves breakfast
- Not a beach property — better for those wanting to explore Dubai’s World Trade convention center and the financial hub
- Even with the hotel’s busy location, on Sheikh Zayed Road, rooms are quiet
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Nassima Royal Hotel in Dubai (Trade Centre 1), you’ll be minutes from Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and close to Dubai Mall. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 471 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a nightclub, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to the beach or shopping on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I stayed at nassima and it was very good everything is nearby just only 5 minutes walk to metro and excellent staff specially Sheryl. we will back again soon.
Thank you nassima royal hotel for excellent service hat we got...
Fantastic stay as always. Very helpful and friendly receptionists specially Ahmed. They all go extra mile to make your stay enjoyable. Rooms are very large. The bath tub is fantastic too. Very clean, comfortable.
We have stayed at nassima royal hotel and it was very nice it was very accommodating staff especially Sheryl and Adnan. Metro station are near 5 minuets walk only and acceble to all areas like coffee shop and mcdo .deffinety we will back soon again.
My friend recommended to stay in Nassima Royal hotel and I really grateful my friend I really enjoyed lot, 50th floor have magnificent view and staff was very friendly Special thanks to Amelia and also reception team very helpful and Front Desk Manager Lasantha Hetti always greeting and talking to me at the lobby I feel very welcome. Definitely I will come back.
I booked Royal Club Room, that comes with great package , with breakfast was great , Afternoon tea was great and evening you can have free alcohol from 18:00 until 20:00 which i really liked, April was very nice lady who was taking care of me every evening, also i would like to Thank Adnan who did my check in he is simply lovely gentleman, every day he asked about my stay over call and at the lounge, i am definitely going to come back to This great hotel where staff treat you like family