Nassima Royal Hotel
What We Love
- A convenient location in Dubai’s financial hub
- Four restaurants and three lounges and bars, including one of the city’s coolest, Mo*Vida
- In some rooms, stand-alone tubs have views of the tallest building in the world
- A small spa with well-priced treatments (a rarity in over-the-top Dubai)
- Food fans will appreciate the fact that some of the UAE’s finest restaurants are within a five-minute cab ride
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout. A $5.45 Tourism Dirham per room, per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- Higher room categories come with access to the Royal Club lounge, which serves breakfast
- Not a beach property — better for those wanting to explore Dubai’s World Trade convention center and the financial hub
- Even with the hotel’s busy location, on Sheikh Zayed Road, rooms are quiet
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Nassima Royal Hotel in Dubai (Trade Centre 1), you’ll be minutes from Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and close to Dubai Mall. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 471 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a nightclub, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to the beach or shopping on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
our room was located on 38th floor. it had a dream view. clean room, dream bathroom. our breakfast was perfect and you may found everything and we enjoyed it. the staff's behavior was really really well and respectful and also all of them were helpful.
it's located in best street of Dubai and near the famous malls. also it's daily transportation to the malls and beach was very well. i hope i can visit there and be at this hotel in future again.
Incredibly friendly staff. Very professional as well.
Good number of restaurants, 3 lounges and a night club to boot! Good happy hours, generous ladies night giveaways.
Busy lobby very interesting for people watching if you like that or if you get bored staying in the room. The crew @ the lobby lounge led by Crisilda are absolutely amazing.
Very nicely located for business and also leisure.
What is there not to like?
With a premium location on Sheikh Zayed Road, this 5-star hotel overlooks the Dubai World Trade Center. Nassima Royal Hotel Is A Luxury Hotel for everybody great service well oriented people serving a smile and its a home that you will have fantastic experience. Just to some images how well Nasima Royal is for a family at heart.
Hospitality has a name: Nassima Royal Hotel in Dubai is a hotel knowing lots about taking care about the guests. Not only the room very, very clean. Much more the staff in the hotel like Daria and Keith from the reception desk were helpful whenever I needed assistance. This is how guest service goes. Thank you, Nassima team.
Unexpectedly filling.. my friends and I enjoyed the barbeque night. The staff gab and Genevieve had been so entertaining and swift with all our requests. We were taken cared of. Thank you Nassima for such a surprise.