Nassima Royal Hotel
What We Love
- A convenient location in Dubai’s financial hub
- Four restaurants and three lounges and bars, including one of the city’s coolest, Mo*Vida
- In some rooms, stand-alone tubs have views of the tallest building in the world
- A small spa with well-priced treatments (a rarity in over-the-top Dubai)
- Food fans will appreciate the fact that some of the UAE’s finest restaurants are within a five-minute cab ride
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout. A $5.45 Tourism Dirham per room, per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- Higher room categories come with access to the Royal Club lounge, which serves breakfast
- Not a beach property — better for those wanting to explore Dubai’s World Trade convention center and the financial hub
- Even with the hotel’s busy location, on Sheikh Zayed Road, rooms are quiet
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Nassima Royal Hotel in Dubai (Trade Centre 1), you’ll be minutes from Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and close to Dubai Mall. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 471 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a nightclub, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to the beach or shopping on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Just returned from my second stay at the Voco hotel in Dubai. Very convenient location close to many attractions, well equipped rooms and good facilities. Big thanks to Bea in the reception, who once again assisted with the usual smile and warm welcome. Looking forward to return :)
I booked because it said newly renovated. And the photos were nice. My impression is that only the lobby was redecorated, not the rooms, anyway the one I was in. The personnel was very pleasant and helped resolving issues with the billing. The Spiral restaurant had always interesting food but unfortunately not good . The Lebanese’s restaurant we could not try as it opened late for service. As for the location, I think there are much better choices.
Perfect rooms, perfect room service, the breakfast is excellent, the bar personel excellent, perfect bar at the 51st floor, location is excellent, next to the train station and trade center, near to the Mall