Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai
What We Love
- A grand five-star Mövenpick hotel in the center of sleek Dubai, with breakfast and more Access to the Executive Lounge for complimentary breakfast, plus snacks and refreshments all day long
- Enjoying the views over dazzling Dubai from your fourth-floor quarters
- Taking a break from the desert sun with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool
What To Know
- Catch the complimentary hotel shuttle for a lift to Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai International Airport is just 10 minutes away
- Free WiFi
Dubai provides a heady cocktail of dazzling urban heights and decadent sights, from the world’s largest indoor theme park to the largest mall on Earth. This record-breaking city is out to impress, and impress it does, whether you’re marveling over the man-made beaches of Palm Island or waiting for the (you guessed it) globe’s biggest choreographed fountain display. Dazzling Dubai will surprise and delight you at every turn.
Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai is enviably located in the heart of the action, just moments from many of the city’s most awe-inspiring attractions. In true Mövenpick fashion, this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning luxury hotel plays host to a plethora of five-star facilities, including an inviting outdoor swimming pool and a gym. There’s a generous selection of dining options, too, from North Indian cuisine to international all-day dining. For the sweet of tooth, check out the Lobby Café, and if you’re craving something more casual, there’s an English-style pub to boot.
How to Get There
All the staff are smiling at you when they see you at the lobby. And they are always happy to do your request. I forgot the name of the lady reception staff at the front office she is very polite and friendly. Bellboys are helpful too.
They had an overflowing of sushi during dinner and it was so great, we definitely enjoy the food...after that we tried to see their new rooms and the front office staff were very accommodating and professional...
I had a great one week at Movenpick Bur Dubai. I enjoyed the exceptionally warm hospitality. Nader Gamal, a guy from concierge, was extraordinary, world class service from this gentleman. I'll certainly come back again.