Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai
What We Love
- A grand five-star Mövenpick hotel in the center of sleek Dubai, with breakfast and more Access to the Executive Lounge for complimentary breakfast, plus snacks and refreshments all day long
- Enjoying the views over dazzling Dubai from your fourth-floor quarters
- Taking a break from the desert sun with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool
What To Know
- Catch the complimentary hotel shuttle for a lift to Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai International Airport is just 10 minutes away
- Free WiFi
Dubai provides a heady cocktail of dazzling urban heights and decadent sights, from the world’s largest indoor theme park to the largest mall on Earth. This record-breaking city is out to impress, and impress it does, whether you’re marveling over the man-made beaches of Palm Island or waiting for the (you guessed it) globe’s biggest choreographed fountain display. Dazzling Dubai will surprise and delight you at every turn.
Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai is enviably located in the heart of the action, just moments from many of the city’s most awe-inspiring attractions. In true Mövenpick fashion, this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning luxury hotel plays host to a plethora of five-star facilities, including an inviting outdoor swimming pool and a gym. There’s a generous selection of dining options, too, from North Indian cuisine to international all-day dining. For the sweet of tooth, check out the Lobby Café, and if you’re craving something more casual, there’s an English-style pub to boot.
How to Get There
This hotel is so bad I don’t recommend it at all even for a low budget for many reasons.
1 very old dated property and smelly.
2 too noisy you can’t sleep if you’re staying in the second floor.
3 if you have a guest is visiting to you in the room the reception will immediately call you and asking for money.
We stayed in Movinpick Apartments Bur Dubai, it is an excellent property and very comfortable. Staff is very helpful and courteous. I was very impressed by Mr Sadat at reception who took very good care of us and he was very helpful and friendly to others as well. I wish him success all the way. Checking in and out was swift. Apartments are very clean and tastefully decorated.
Booked the apartment in January for a stag do and was pleasantly surprised, the apartment itself was very spacious and comfortable. Ideally located easy to get to places. Would definitely recommend these apartments if your going with a group of people
Everyday morning wake up call from the prayers near the mosque.
Not an elder friendly hotel most of the rooms have only bath tubs and doesnt have separate shower.
You must always request for a non smoking and room away from mosque to be comfortable with family.
Booked for 05 nights and checked out on the 2nd day itself.
Me and my family have been coming here for a few years, and after many reviews, i will give a new one for the start of 2019 :
- the buffet has been updated with a new dedicated indian section (tasty although limited to a few dishes).
- the seafood corner has also been revamped with dynamite shrimp, squid and more.
- desserts are regularly updated, with eclairs being my favorite
- they removed the roast beef, which is a bummer since it was pretty good
- the arabic section is very limited, and i think they should add more oriental based dishes, like shawarma and kebab
I give the food a 9/10 rating. The revamp has been positive so far, and the dishes, while remaining true to the restaurant's formula, are refreshing.
The hourly violin feature is also a great addition, as the musician is very talented and a very genuine and down to earth person. The music is very nice, and i hope to see more choices in the future.
Overall, this is definitely a buffet worth your time and money. The selection of dishes and beverages is wide and is tasty.