Fairmont The Palm
What We Love
- Prime location on the Palm near restaurants and boutiques, with a private beach and four swimming pools
- Every room comes with a balcony and stunning views of the Persian Gulf, the Dubai Marina skyline and gardens
- The 17,200-square-foot Willow Stream Spa features traditional Middle Eastern hammam treatments as well as steam rooms, saunas and yoga and fitness areas
- Spacious guestrooms start at 517 square feet
- Fairmont Gold accommodations come with cushy extras such as butler service, free breakfast and daily afternoon cocktail hour
What To Know
- Valet parking is free, and an exclusive limousine service to and from the Dubai or Abu Dhabi airport is also available (rates vary)
- The kids club has something to offer children of all ages, such as a toddlers playhouse, arts and crafts, climbing walls and video game stations
- It’s worth becoming a member of the Fairmont President’s Club (for free WiFi)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a prime location on Dubai’s famous man-made island, the Palm, the Fairmont consists of two towers fronting a glistening beach. The 381 guestrooms and suites start at an impressive 517 square feet and feature contemporary decor (sage and tangerine throw pillows, decorative wooden headboards) infused with Arabic touches. The accommodations come with all the niceties you’d expect at a modern hotel (40-inch TVs, marble bathrooms with separate tubs and rainfall showers, Nespresso coffee machines and plush robes), plus balconies with jaw-on-the-floor views of the Persian Gulf, the Dubai Marina skyline and gardens. Splurge on a Fairmont Gold room and experience such cushy extras as butler service, free breakfast and daily afternoon cocktail hour. Retreat to the 17,200-square-foot holistic spa for a massage in one of the 13 treatment rooms, go for a dip in one of the four swimming pools, or have light fare and beverages delivered to your beach lounger. Several restaurants and lounges offer a range of dining and entertainment choices, including Frevo, a Brazilian restaurant, a cigar bar and Seagrill on 25° Restaurant and Lounge, which serves Mediterranean seafood such as grilled squid stuffed with crab, tomato and feta — along with breathtaking views.
In the Area
The Fairmont the Palm is located near the Dubai Marina, known for alfresco dining along the Jumeirah Walk and a public beach. For truly incredible views, guests can visit the observation tower at the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, which soars 2,716 feet above the city. Another unique attraction is Dubai’s indoor snow park for skiing and sledding in a temperature-maintained environment. Shoppers should explore the Mall of Arabia, one of the largest shopping hubs in the world, complete with a dinosaur theme park. For a night out, stop by Vintage cheese and wine bar or try Mint Leaf for a chic dining experience and a fashionable lounge atmosphere.
How to Get There
I can not say enough about the service we received on our visit here the end of September, 2019. Our butler Subash went beyond expectations. We were delayed in arriving and our butler stayed beyond his shift time to make sure we were comfortably settled in our room. His attention to detail and looking after us during our entire stay was more than we could have expected. Thank you!
There are so many lovely hotels in Dubai but what makes Fairmont the palm special is the exceptional customer service. During our stay we had issues with our coffee machine,so we reported to the reception. Getting to our room we saw the coffee machine fixed by Sean who was also our housekeeping. Thank you Sean for the excellent service. Planning the next trip already
We stayed for 3 nights, in a Gold seaview room. Lovely room, everything you would expect from this level. Great hotel, amazing staff, so friendly and helpful and lots of personal touches.
Lots of building work next to hotel, noisy at times but contained well. Lovely pool, for me the pool & beach beds are all abit too compacted, especially as smoking is permitted its not relaxing being so close together