What We Love
- Eleven restaurants, bars and entertainment venues, from dine in the dark Noire to the celeb favorite, circus-themed Cirque Le Soir club
- A 40,000-square-foot spa and health club with Turkish hammam-inspired steam rooms and two swimming pools – sunrise and sunset – for making the most of the desert light
- Futuristic in-room features like a “smart maid service” door panel for requesting turndown or privacy and a bedside panel to control light intensity
What To Know
- Club rooms include perks like free WiFi and Reebok workout gear loaners
- If you’re planning an extended stay, consider a Health Club membership for discounted rates on spa treatments, personal training sessions and fitness classes
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Fairmont Dubai may have been the brand’s first international location over a decade ago, but thanks to a recent $9.5-million revamp the hotel is as fresh as the day it opened. The 394 rooms, including 128 suites and penthouses feature polished granite floors, Le Labo bath amenities and interactive TVs, not to mention panoramic views of the city skyline or the Arabian Gulf. It might take a week to experience all of the Fairmont’s dining and entertainment options. If you don’t have that long, we’d choose an alfresco Turkish-inspired meal at Dokuz followed by one of the 350 wines at Cin Cin wine bar and a late night romp at Cirque Le Soir, where international DJs spin for fire swallowers, snake charmers and burlesque dancers. Recover from your night out in style with a visit to the Romanesque spa, where separate male and female sections contain Jacuzzis, steams rooms, ice showers and foot baths.
In the Area
Smart fashionistas know to seek out one-of-a-kind finds at Dubai’s independent boutiques like S*uce, where up-and-coming designers hang alongside Alexander Wang and Tata Naka; Symphony, which mixes luxury designer threads and accessories with rare books and magazines; and Boutique 1, one of the first to bring high fashion to the Emirates. Of course, not all shopping in Dubai carries a designer label; wander through the Gold Souk to shop for treasure or explore the nearby Spice Souk.
How to Get There
Location was amazing!!!
Check-in was a breeze.
Room was cozy and comfortable.
Nice bit of breakfast with a variety of items was a nice amenity to start off each day.
I would definitely stay at this property again if I visit Dubai in the future, and recommend it to anyone without hesitation.
Fantastic service! One of the best sushi I have ever tried and not overly expensive!! Great quality of fish and sauces, Chef Robert, Zia and Allan were wonderful!
Strongly recommend spicy tuna roll! Will be back again!
We checked in at Conrad but had a very nice lunch at Cafe Sushi in Fairmont. The tempura chirashi and beef teriyaki were delicious! Also had warm and excellent service from Zia. We’ll be back here when we return to Dubai in December.