Atlantis The Palm
What We Love
- Incredible views of the Arabian Sea or the Dubai skyline
- Free guest access to Aquaventure and the enormous Lost Chambers aquarium, with 65,000 animals
- Dinner at Japanese restaurant Nobu, one of the resort’s 19 restaurants
- The striking lobby, with Dale Chihuly’s first glass sculpture in the Middle East
- The Kids Club program — this resort is a family-friendly spot
What To Know
- Imperial Rooms and all Suites include access to the Imperial Lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea, a dedicated check-in and check-out desk, daily access to the kids club, free access to the nightclub and more
- Suites include free drinks and snacks at Nasimi Beach, Seafire or Yuan from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m
- You don’t need a car in Dubai, as taxis are inexpensive and always waiting at the hotel
- If you book an Imperial Club room, you’ll get free WiFi; otherwise it costs a fee a day
- PLEASE NOTE: The hotel is currently undergoing a three-year renovation of its 1,539 rooms and suites—due for completion by 2019. Guests should expect low-level disruption during construction hours (10 a.m.–6 p.m.)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Atlantis The Palm in Dubai (Palm Jumeirah), you’ll be minutes from Aquaventure. This 5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1539 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 20 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed for the first week of Easter school holidays so was obviously rather busy but not overly so. This is an acclaimed relatively expensive 5 star hotel so it should be expected to be excellent in all areas. It let itself done in a few... Firstly, towels on the sun beds - on many occasions there were no beds available around the pool when we wanted to use it, however there were many sun beds which were empty and quite a number which looked like they had been vacated without the towels being removed. These were not monitored by the pool staff which resulted in us having to go to the beach....which was still nice but not so good for our 8 year old. Secondly, when checking out and receiving my rather large goodbye present (the bill) the lady showed very little attention to me or our quality of stay but instead seems more interested in what her computer was doing - in fact there were minutes of silence... I chose the evening before to check out as didn’t fancy another 20 minute wait like we had when we checked in. Thirdly, I would suggest in future that the management respond to the reviews with less than 5 stars as they are the customers who are somewhat dissatisfied and they should be trying to attract back as opposed to the 5 star raters.
By the way Ronda Locatelli was by far the best restaurant and Maurizio made the occasions more special.
Excellent service and very friendly staff!
Travel with our 7 years old boy and enjoy all things in and outside the Hotel. The Waterpark where defently a highlight!! We stay in a ocean view queen room in east Tower and booked half board
Nothing to complain.Everything from.the check in till.the check out was Like a system working in place.Its 110% value for money and your Vacation is incomplete without a stay in Atlantis when u come to Dubai
Overall great experience but the catering doesn't cope with the numbers of guests. We were half board, despite a reservation for the buffet restaurant a twenty minute queue for a table. We decided to eat at other Restaurants to avoid queues - £40 each extra supplement !!! Bottle of Pinot Grigio £50 !!!
Don't go if you are on a tight budget.
Its the best place if you are looking for some change in you daily busy life ,even you are in Dubai you feels like you are out far from Dubai city with all busy schedule overall it is fantastic.there are some things should be improved that is waiting time during Checkouts thats it.I enjoyed with my family a lot..