Atlantis The Palm
What We Love
- Incredible views of the Arabian Sea or the Dubai skyline
- Free guest access to Aquaventure and the enormous Lost Chambers aquarium, with 65,000 animals
- Dinner at Japanese restaurant Nobu, one of the resort’s 19 restaurants
- The striking lobby, with Dale Chihuly’s first glass sculpture in the Middle East
- The Kids Club program — this resort is a family-friendly spot
What To Know
- Imperial Rooms and all Suites include access to the Imperial Lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea, a dedicated check-in and check-out desk, daily access to the kids club, free access to the nightclub and more
- Suites include free drinks and snacks at Nasimi Beach, Seafire or Yuan from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m
- You don’t need a car in Dubai, as taxis are inexpensive and always waiting at the hotel
- If you book an Imperial Club room, you’ll get free WiFi; otherwise it costs a fee a day
- PLEASE NOTE: The hotel is currently undergoing a three-year renovation of its 1,539 rooms and suites—due for completion by 2019. Guests should expect low-level disruption during construction hours (10 a.m.–6 p.m.)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Atlantis The Palm in Dubai (Palm Jumeirah), you’ll be minutes from Aquaventure. This 5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1539 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 20 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I recently stayed here with my girlfriend for 4 nights and the hotel itself is amazing, beautiful and clean. There are activities and things to do at every turn. My only problem is the price of the food and the drink at the venues inside Atlantis. To pay 60 dirham for a beer ($24aud) is absolutely a joke. I did not even bother having a drink in here as it is so expensive. Other than that Atlantis, The Palm is 100% the place to stay when in Dubai
Big thumb for everything. It was an excellent stay . We had too much fun specially the water park and pool . The life guard were very attentive and very friendly. Thanks for all the fun we had. We will surely do it again in april
Great hotel for families. Waterpark & aquarium are worth every penny & as a hotel resident, you can use them anytime during your holiday.
Food is excellent, there is something for everyone... even the fussiest of eaters.
Rooms are spotless,cleaned daily and fresh towels too. 1st class