Atlantis The Palm
What We Love
- Incredible views of the Arabian Sea or the Dubai skyline
- Free guest access to Aquaventure and the enormous Lost Chambers aquarium, with 65,000 animals
- Dinner at Japanese restaurant Nobu, one of the resort’s 19 restaurants
- The striking lobby, with Dale Chihuly’s first glass sculpture in the Middle East
- The Kids Club program — this resort is a family-friendly spot
What To Know
- Imperial Rooms and all Suites include access to the Imperial Lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea, a dedicated check-in and check-out desk, daily access to the kids club, free access to the nightclub and more
- Suites include free drinks and snacks at Nasimi Beach, Seafire or Yuan from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m
- You don’t need a car in Dubai, as taxis are inexpensive and always waiting at the hotel
- If you book an Imperial Club room, you’ll get free WiFi; otherwise it costs a fee a day
- PLEASE NOTE: The hotel is currently undergoing a three-year renovation of its 1,539 rooms and suites—due for completion by 2019. Guests should expect low-level disruption during construction hours (10 a.m.–6 p.m.)
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Atlantis The Palm in Dubai (Palm Jumeirah), you’ll be minutes from Aquaventure. This 5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1539 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 20 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Atlantis is definitely a home away from home experience. We were welcomed with warmth, kindness and bright smiles, upon arrival. Our stay was incredible, as always. We are so grateful to the people who represent Atlantis, the staff. They take such great care of us and are a huge reason as to why we keep going back. Thank you for your hard work, friendly faces and dedication. True character shows when people go beyond their call of duty to help you. We appreciate you. A big thank you to: Sukanya, Mr Akbar, Mr Dinesh, Nuwan, Ranjith, Mr Iftikhar, Mr Shelton, Mr Joaquim, Dinesh, Karim, Mr Raj & his team at Saffron, Chef Vinod, Chef Basa, Chef Chua, Chef Bishnu, Chef Durga, Chef Pankaj, Chef Dinesh, Asanka, Sandushi, Grace, Eunice, Mr Waruna & his team at Kaleidoscope, Chef Abhilash, Chef Afworki, Imrana, Suyama, Vinothan, and so many others. God bless you all.
Stayed for five nights in the executive club suite. Very spacious for myself, my husband and 11 year old son. Imperial club benefits were added bonus. Staff very friendly and willing to help. Would highly recommend.
Excellent breakfast, they serve a large variety of cuisine. Very clean pools and property.
My package included the waterpark & SeaWorld which is a must visit. The room service was very quick and the best part was that they have a lot of USB connectors to charge your electronic devices which makes it much easier (You don't have to bother to carry your universal charger here).
Best part: It's location & view from the room.
it was a wonderful experience. looking forward to go back again and enjoy my time there. the resorts the restaurants everything was just awesome. one can surely enjoy their time being there and experiencing the cool and awesome environment.
Lovely and large rooms with ocean view. Excellent international kitchen with famous Chefs as well as a very large variety of dining choises within the buffet restaurants.Wonderfull park and leisure activities.