Zaya Nurai Island
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Zaya Nurai Island in Abu Dhabi, you’ll be by the sea and within the vicinity of Saadiyat Beach Golf Club. This 5-star resort is within the region of Manarat Al Saadiyat and UAE Pavilion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Magnificent place for couple, family and friends! Restaurant serve the best food and staff are genuinely friendly. The place offer a whole tour in the island but room reservation is quiet expensive. The place offers an activity for children and there is a free boat ride from saadiyat to nurai. The total design matches the some resort in other countries like Bali.
One of a kind experience.
Staff are super cool and always happy!
High quality of food
Villas are cozy with a private pool and open beach.
It is worth the amount of money you are paying for such a stay.
We first visited Zaya Nurai in 2016 and were absolutely blown away. The resort was stunning and the service was amazing.
We were unfortunately extremely disappointed on our second visit this month and would certainly not return or recommend the resort as a result.
- The car park outside the welcome centre is a sand pit, no one to greet you or valet which you would expect for a luxury resort. We couldn't even find a space so missed the boat and had to wait an additional hour for the next boat. One concierge checking people in at the centre and he was rude and rushed. Our glass of champagne wasn't offered so we had to go and ask for it at the bar ourselves.
- The resort now charges 250dhs for the boat transfer when it is a transfer provided by the resort and the only way to get onto the island. When you are already paying 4k plus for one nights stay is this really appropriate?
- When reaching the island we were sad to see that things have not been well maintained, especially for a five star resort.
- The pool bar was rundown, a miss match of tired looking sun loungers and furniture, the menus were cheap laminated and tatty, the waiter didn't even recognise the cocktails ordered and we had to point them out on the menu. The atmosphere was not relaxing so we left after one drink.
- We then went on to the Taschen library which we fell in love with on our first visit, so much so that we recreated in our own home. Again it was sad to see the books were battered, ripped pages and falling apart. Why these were still even on show is beyond me. Things were messy, water glasses all around and dust everywhere.
- Since our last visit a beach club had opened which we were excited to see, again another letdown. For the price you pay to stay the resort should portray luxury however the beach club and pool areas reflect more of a cheaply done version of a Bali boho resort. Broken wooden miss matched furniture which are quite frankly cheap and ugly.
- The actual villas are stunning however even the gardens around the pool were unmaintained and overgrown. We found rubbish and cotton buds outside. The quality of the bed linen wasn't to standard and the mattress didn't have a fitted sheet covering it.
- Our main disappointment was with the restaurant we visited that evening. It was described as a fish restaurant however was arabic with a very limited fish menu. The food was basic, had no taste and we were both sick the next day. No wine list was given just cheap laminated menus. The staff again weren't what you would expect in this resort, poorly trained , untidy messy uniforms and awful personal hygiene. The experience was so bad we opted to have breakfast the next morning as room service.
-Wouldn't stay again and my advise for anyone who has already booked, just stay in the villa.
Went to Zaya Nurai with a few friends to celebrate a birthday. Outstanding place to spend the day, beautiful island with lots of very friendly staff! We spent most of the day in the Pineapple, and must mention Ahmed as a great host, him and his team made sure we had everything we needed to have a great time. For sure we’ll go back!
This place is amazing!!! What a hidden gem in the middle of nowhere!
This island will make you feel like you’re not in the Middle East! The lush greenery and crystal blue waters are unbelievable.
Service could improve more but the facilities made up for it.