Traders Hotel Qaryat Al Beri Abu Dhabi, by Shangri-la
What We Love
- There’s a relaxed vibe in public areas — but the service is still top-notch
- You get more than just a bedtime chocolate here: a plate of baklava and Middle Eastern treats
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- Book a Traders Club room for perks like daily breakfast and free beverages in a private lounge
- The private beach, which hosts family barbecues
- Qaryat Al Beri is set apart from the city, making for quiet, relaxed stays
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The hotel was built in 2007
- One on-site restaurant and no spa; Traders guests have access to amenities at sister property Shangri-La (a 10-minute walk)
- In some rooms the view of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is being gradually obscured by construction work
- Be sure to make a restaurant reservation for a table with a water view
- The pool is long and skinny, good for laps but not much room for lounging
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Traders Hotel Qaryat Al Beri Abu Dhabi, by Shangri-la places you in the heart of Abu Dhabi, minutes from The Souq at Qaryat Al Beri and close to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Al Maqtaa Fort and Khalifa Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
From start to finish the experience of Traders and their staff has been nothing short of exemplary. The suite was beautiful complete with a jacuzzi. The food was fantastic and I fully recommend the half board. The staff in the Afya restaurant were so welcoming especially Ugo, Tabi and Bola who really made the experience so warm and pleasant. If you also want to have a fab honeymoon, I strongly recommend this hotel.
I'm really satisfied about my stay! Very active & friendly staff. Clean room, I'm thankfull for Frengki and his colleague from housekeeping. They made sure I enjoyed my stay, cleaned my room really really good!!!
Good airco, comfortable beds, bath and shower. Much choice in different kind of lights in your room. They provide tooth brushes, bathrobe, bath slippers
Nice pool & private beach, enough sunbeds and you'll get a coolbox with bottles water! Also a big towel for your sunbed, really good service.
Valet parking was good.
I've just returned from 5 nights at the above hotel. I can't recommend it enough. The staff are so friendly and can't do enough for you.The situation on the beach is so tranquil. My friend and I felt more like family than guests. The duty manager Talaat was great. He arranged a trip to the f1 circuit which we would have struggled to do.The food in the restaurant was excellent and staff especially Christina and Francesca so lovely. I really hope that I shall be able to go back to Abu Dhabi and stay at the Traders hotel.