Fairmont Bab Al Bahr
What We Love
- Extra perks such as 24-hour on-call butler service, a free city shuttle bus, outdoor beach activities and valet parking, as well as Mercedes bicycle rentals
- Two private beaches and stunning views of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Abu Dhabi Creek
- A choice of eight dining and lounge options, including a Marco Pierre White steakhouse, a late night cocktail bar and the Al Naba’a Lounge for afternoon tea
What To Know
- Members of the Fairmont President’s Club receive free WiFi access; otherwise it’s $20 per day
- The health club offers aerobics classes, and hair, nail and body treatments are available at the beauty salon
- Lots of family-friendly activities (swimming classes, sand castle building, board games) but some of the restaurants have a minimum age
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Within easy reach of golf courses, restaurants and Abu Dhabi’s main attractions, the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr is a luxe waterfront property with not one but two private beaches. The 369 spacious guestrooms start at 484 square feet and combine marble floors, walnut paneling and bamboo-flower-print fabrics, and most offer views of the Abu Dhabi Creek and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Amenities include LCD TVs, Fairmont bathrobes and slippers, bathrooms with Le Labo products, and minibar refreshment centers. Rooms in the Fairmont Gold collection, a “hotel within a hotel,” come with perks including continental breakfast, on-call butler service and afternoon tea. Hit the beach to relax, or try your hand at one of the many activities, including soccer, badminton and outdoor trampolining. The hotel has an Olympic-size lap pool (with an adjacent Jacuzzi) and a covered children’s pool. There’s plenty of choice when it comes to dining, too, from top-notch steaks by Michelin-starred British chef Marco Pierre White to chocolate tasting in the Chocolate Gallery.
In the Area
Kayaking and paddleboarding are available at the health club and beach, and kitesurfing and scuba diving can be arranged through nearby outfitters. There are four world class golf courses within 30 minutes of the hotel, including the Abu Dhabi Golf Club, a 27-hole championship course just a 10-minute drive away. Try horseback riding or catch an Arabian horse race at the Abu Dhabi Equestrian Club, which hosts as many as 16 races a year. Touring the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center is a must on any visit to the city, and another memorable experience is a traditional dhow sunset cruise. Many of Abu Dhabi’s premier restaurants are located in high-end hotels, including Catalan for Spanish cuisine and Zuma for Japanese favorites. In the evenings the Skylite rooftop lounge provides a stylish setting and commercial house music.
How to Get There
Thanks for Mr.Roy Gonzales and Mary jane they are very polite and generous and I will reccomend baby akhbar to visit this wonderful hotel thank you very much Roy and Mary jane and for the wonderful service
Thank you Roy and Mary Jane to your nice and wonderful towel art inside our rooms 341 and 343.the cleanliness in our rooms.I will recommend fairmont bab al bahr to our friends to visit your wonderful hotel.
We enjoyed a lot
Brother Roy Gonzales and SanJay are really nice and providing good service with us..
They are fast and will respond to our call and needs with smile in their faces????
Thank you very much Fairmont..
And really we will recommend your hotel for its nice view and service..