Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort
What We Love
- Free-form swimming pool in the heart of the desert
- Sunrise camel treks and sunset rooftop cocktails
- Views of the wadi from rooftop restaurant, Suhail
- The pampering Anantara Spa with a traditional hammam
- Great Teen and Kids’ Club
- Free WiFi
- Combine with a stay at the Armani Hotel Dubai for a complete UAE experience
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge and a 6 percent tourism fee will be collected by the hotel at check in
- About 120 miles from Abu Dhabi — within a two-hour drive
- Taxis from Abu Dhabi airport cost approximately $115, each way
- Relentless heat in the summer months
- Limited amount of outdoor activities
- The hotel has two yearly gala dinners - Dec 24 (optional) and Dec 31 (mandatory); please see the details section for further information
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
You’ll be in Mahdar Bin Usayyan (Western Abu Dhabi Emirate) with a stay at Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Detached private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
TOP hotel in a magic location
This is for sure one of the best experiences that i have in UAE
The place is WOW since you enter jn the private street until arrive to the resort
The restaurante is having a variety menu and they have a bar in the pool which is great
The staff is very friendly
I recommend more this experience is because of the beauty of the place
The resort is simply wonderful but once you are there, you are prey to overpriced dining and incidentals that can add up fast. Overall, it was a great experience and the service was exceptional as expected from an expensive 5 star resort but the restaurant offerings were too pricey for the quality of food served.
Very inexperienced staff, food quality is below expectation.Buggy could take a while or you might be forgotten, No resturant serves local traditional food.Very expensive food overall I would not recommend it to anyone until they fix there mistakes
The spectacular location never ceases to impress and the friendly staff and excellent service makes the trip truly memorable.
We ate at Ghadeer all three nights and the food and service was great - special mention to Vicky.
The amazing breakfast buffet is also worth a mention. Great choice from the buffet and the fresh omlettes prepared by chef Helder are delicious.
The whole experience was without fault and exceptional in a wonder land. My only minor suggestion was for a wider menu choice in your signature restaurant. Pool side on the other hand was most refreshing