Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort
What We Love
- Free-form swimming pool in the heart of the desert
- Sunrise camel treks and sunset rooftop cocktails
- Views of the wadi from rooftop restaurant, Suhail
- The pampering Anantara Spa with a traditional hammam
- Great Teen and Kids’ Club
- Free WiFi
- Combine with a stay at the Armani Hotel Dubai for a complete UAE experience
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge and a 6 percent tourism fee will be collected by the hotel at check in
- About 120 miles from Abu Dhabi — within a two-hour drive
- Taxis from Abu Dhabi airport cost approximately $115, each way
- Relentless heat in the summer months
- Limited amount of outdoor activities
- The hotel has two yearly gala dinners - Dec 24 (optional) and Dec 31 (mandatory); please see the details section for further information
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
You’ll be in Mahdar Bin Usayyan (Western Abu Dhabi Emirate) with a stay at Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Detached private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great experience, ideal for a weekend break out of the city in the middle of the desert. Next time we will stay longer 1 night was too short. Service, staff and hotel itself was great, breakfast was out of this world
Spectacular location, beautiful building and excellent staff. The rooms are lovely with views over the Empty Quarter dunes and the pool is perfect. Great breakfast to. Overall, a unique experience - highly recommended
I took my daughter to Qasr Al Sarab on our way to the UK. It is the most amazing resort I’ve been in my life. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Even in the summer there are enough activities to occupy my 6-year-old daughter. The food is amazing as well!
Will definitely come back again!