Anantara Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa
What We Love
- The Anantara Spa, which features Abu Dhabi's only Turkish hammam, vast couples suites and gold sinks
- Efficient concierge team that can arrange everything from a round of golf to an afternoon of dune bashing in the desert
- Pachaylen: Abu Dhabi's finest Thai restaurant, where traditional street food is given a sophisticated, modern twist
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- There isn't much within walking distance, so you'll need a car or cab to get anywhere. Luckily, taxis are plentiful and cheap
- Reservations are recommended for the intimate Pachaylen restaurant
- Breakfast is included for Kasara rooms only
- WiFi is an additional cost of $26 per day
- There is an optional gala dinner on Dec 31; please see the details section for further information
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Far East meets Middle East. Lofty ceilings, arty light fixtures, clean lines, gleaming marble and plush fabrics combine at this mammoth resort overlooking Abu Dhabi’s wildlife-filled mangrove marshes. Arabian-style arches and intricate tiling feature in the public spaces, and the intimate 15-table restaurant serves dishes inspired by Thai street food. The infinity pool is lined with towering palm trees and overlooks the waterfront.
Bed and Bath
Guestrooms attract a corporate crowd. The muted color scheme is made up of warm browns and biscuit tones with splashes of turquoise. Giant beds, work desks and large flat-screen TVs with access to a wide range of international channels come standard. Opt for a room overlooking the pool and you’ll be rewarded with winning views of the mangrove marshes, which you can explore by kayak. Back inside you’ll find free bottled water and Elemis goodies in the bathroom, where an enormous tub and separate rain shower await.
Award-winning Thai restaurant Pachaylen is a foodie hot spot, and as a result nabbing a table can be tricky — there are only 15 of them. The intimate, low-lit eatery serves innovative dishes inspired by street food from an open kitchen. Impressions is a chic rooftop bar with views of the mangroves; it hosts regular cheese and wine nights. And Ingredients offers an impressive breakfast spread, from sushi and noodles to waffles and pastries and Middle Eastern specialties. The spa is home to Abu Dhabi’s only Turkish hammam; it offers treatments using Elemis, Shiffa and Anantara brand products. There’s a gym on-site that runs yoga and Pilates classes, or you can just chill at the infinity pool, set amid towering palm trees.
How to Get There
just 20 mins from the airport
relaxing to here the sound in mangroves calm and relax
super clean super service
went to pool deck restaurant super service bbq buffet
just a lot of shisha smoker should have a section for them
the rest superbe
Great Hotel. Perfekt service. Very kind peoples doing everthing for the guests. Restaurant with great buffet. Very good place to enjoy your vacation. When you need a taxi, just go outside and you don‘t have to wait for a minute. Coming back again.
Excellent staff services, I wish to stay longer , inshallah next time to stay at a wonderful hotel . Room facilities best, helpful staff, staff offered arabian coffee and dates, welldone team, keep it up