Relais degli Angeli
What We Love
- An elegant stay in one of Italy's most breathtaking cities, with breakfast and a bottle of proseccoMarveling at the ornate yet charming décor found throughout the hotel
- Vising Siena's historic city center – a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Using the hotel as a base for exploring the rolling hills and vineyards of Tuscany
What To Know
- Located just a 5-minute walk from San Domenico Basilica, and 10 minutes from Siena Cathedral
- This is a boutique property with only 7 rooms
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
About a 30 minute walk from Siena train station, within the historic old town of Siena is this wonderful accomodation. We were greeted by Bianca at reception with a welcoming smile and offered water on arrival. We stayed in the Diamonte Suite, a generous ornately decorated two room accommodation which was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Our family of four had plenty of room to stretch out and relax. The bathroom with spa bath was fabulous. Breakfast on the terrace was delicious, a great variety of cakes and pastries baked on site as well as cold cuts, cheese, egg and bacon, a few cereals and juices. Excellent and friendly service by all staff but special mention must be made of Bianca’s friendly and helpful attitude, she made us feel welcome. Relais is walking distance to the many attractions and a wonderful place to stay. Highly recommended.
This is a nice small hotel ( 7) rooms that is well located in Siena, Italy. The staff is very helpful, friendly and willing to provide needed supplies except for hair conditioner. The breakfest buffet is well stocked and the staff will prepare eggs to order.The room was spaceous and well air conditioned. The bathroom was roomy.
This was once a noble palace. Correction, it still is!!! We were warmly welcomed and that welcome wore out on us. Staff excellent and responsive. Oh, the breakfasts! And on that wonderful terrace. Clean, well maintained, bright. All as advertised. Would love to return and stay again for a longer time. Our stay this past June was perfect.
Steve and Debbie in Kelowna