Relais degli Angeli
What We Love
- An elegant stay in one of Italy's most breathtaking cities, with breakfast and a bottle of proseccoMarveling at the ornate yet charming décor found throughout the hotel
- Vising Siena's historic city center – a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Using the hotel as a base for exploring the rolling hills and vineyards of Tuscany
What To Know
- Located just a 5-minute walk from San Domenico Basilica, and 10 minutes from Siena Cathedral
- This is a boutique property with only 7 rooms
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
The hotel is located in the hert of Siena: From the hotel to the central place (Piazza del Campo) you need only some minutes, and also from the hotel to the cathedral (Santa Maria Assunta). The hotel consists of a noble ancient palace with luxurious rooms, You enjoy frescoes on the ceilings, precious furnitures and a charming spacious terasse for breakfast.
The hotel is a little bit expensive but the price is in any case worthwile.
We spent an entire week at this hotel. We did not want to leave! Spacious and clean room. Gracious and friendly staff. Wonderful buffet breakfast. Centrally located in Siena. We loved EVERYTHING about this 7 room converted palace. We've stayed at 5 star hotels that were not as satisfying. The staff were so interested in what we did each day and so helpful with reservations, directions, parking, everything. Truly a great experience.
This establishment was wonderful and we truly enjoyed our stay. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. The breakfast each day was abundant and delicious.
Our room was was spacious and very comfortable.
Nice bathrooms and shower
Located within minutes of every major Siena site!
Grey valet parking that drove us into and out of the city, making it all the much better
You will be charmed as we were by this lovely, elegant stay!