Rodo Hotel Fashion Delight
What We Love
- A unique and stylish boutique hotel near the Duomo - includes breakfast and a bottle of wineThe charming roof terrace with views of Florence’s famous Duomo
- Staying in the heart of the city, near so many of the best sights
- The artistic interior design and characterful themed bedrooms
- Cracking open your welcome bottle of wine on arrival
What To Know
- The building dates back to the 11th century and was the former home of one of the city’s oldest families, the Marquis of Tuscany
- Central location is convenient, but means there can be street noise
- There's no on-site restaurant, but plenty of top-notch eateries are nearby
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Rodo Hotel Fashion Delight in Florence (Duomo), you’ll be minutes from Giotto’s Campanile and Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower. This hotel is within close proximity of Loggia del Bigallo and Duomo Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
There was a really wonderful personal touch to the service at this hotel. The staff noticed it was my friend's birthday and brought him a cake with breakfast that morning. The location right next to the Duomo is also convenient. The rooms aren't huge, but it's a pleasant old building and has a terrace for breakfast.
This hotel is right next to the bell tower of the Duomo. It's pretty awesome to be awoken by the bells of the Duomo. The hotel staff were friendly, the breakfast was decent, the WiFi was fast, and the bed was comfy. Would definitely stay here again.
I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel–great staff and incredible terrace! I love the location, it is very close to many attractions. Thank you and I hope to stay here again upon my next visit in Firenze. Ci vediamo alla prossima.