J.K. Place Firenze
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast, served in the glass-ceiling breakfast room, is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Just steps away from Florence’s train station in quiet Piazza Santa Maria Novella
- Feels like a private townhouse rather than a hotel
- Sleek Michele Bonan–designed interiors
- Chic lounge/restaurant, J.K. Lounge and the new J.K. Terrace, which opens directly on to the piazza
- The excellent concierge team is a member of the "Golden Keys Associtaion"
- Soft drinks, water and juice in the minibar are free
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The rate does not include a €5 city tax per person, per night, (except for children 10 and under) that will be collected on property
- Communal dining at breakfast
- Private airport transfers cost approximately $120, each way, maximum three people; taxis are less-expensive
- Private garage parking is available for approximately $50 per car, per night
- Well-behaved, small pets are permitted at no additional cost
- Smoking is allowed in some guestrooms
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at JK Place Firenze, you’ll be centrally located in Florence, steps from National Alinari Museum of Photography and Santa Maria Novella Square. This 5-star hotel is close to Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Ponte Vecchio.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
This is a recently updated and meticulously maintained 20 room boutique hotel. The service levels are personal and intimate and greatly exceed any five star hotel I have ever stayed. This hidden gem is minutes away from SM square the the train station and yet it is as quiet and peaceful as being out in the countryside. Simply put, this place makes you feel at home in ways I have never experienced in literally millions of miles of international travel. WE WILL BE BACK!
Well, the view of piazza di Santa Maria Novella was very good, the service was average but 1 beer 10 Euro and 1 orange juice 10 Euro. Seriously. 20 Euro for a beer and an orange juice. Sure the beer was cold and the day was hot but, seriously, 20 Euro?
When staying at hotels as expensive as JK place you would imagine that the service has to be excellent. The service at JK place Firenze however is way more than excellent. When required the staff does everything needed in order to make sure you feel at ease and helps you with any problem.
I particularly liked the flexibility of the hotel such as breakfast in bed without any charge or problem, cappuccino’s all day in the most beautiful cups and the linnen sheets with the cashmere plaid on top. My room -number 20- was spacious, and so was the bathroom with shower.
This is not just a luxury hotel, but its a luxury hotel of its kind where the owner and the staff goes beyond of what a hotel requires to be.The attention to detail is present in almost everything, and is the living proof of what they call passion for hospitality.
A special thank for the kind staff, the generosity and great tolerance regarding small children!
We love the JK hotel in Rome and this is also a great hotel with super attention to detail.
Brilliant helpful staff. Beautiful hotel with lots of small touches in a great location. We loved it and will be back. Thank you!
I had some lunches in this place, I appreciated a lot the atmoshere and the dishes' quality. The Ginori porcelain are very appropriate, they are one of the symbols of the tuscan manufacture. They are close to perfection.