J.K. Place Firenze
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast, served in the glass-ceiling breakfast room, is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Just steps away from Florence’s train station in quiet Piazza Santa Maria Novella
- Feels like a private townhouse rather than a hotel
- Sleek Michele Bonan–designed interiors
- Chic lounge/restaurant, J.K. Lounge and the new J.K. Terrace, which opens directly on to the piazza
- The excellent concierge team is a member of the "Golden Keys Associtaion"
- Soft drinks, water and juice in the minibar are free
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The rate does not include a €5 city tax per person, per night, (except for children 10 and under) that will be collected on property
- Communal dining at breakfast
- Private airport transfers cost approximately $120, each way, maximum three people; taxis are less-expensive
- Private garage parking is available for approximately $50 per car, per night
- Well-behaved, small pets are permitted at no additional cost
- Smoking is allowed in some guestrooms
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at JK Place Firenze, you’ll be centrally located in Florence, steps from National Alinari Museum of Photography and Santa Maria Novella Square. This 5-star hotel is close to Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Ponte Vecchio.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
Great location, warm, cool, and classic property. Feeling at home while pampered by a great staff that almost anticipated our needs. Detailed oriented service, high quality well served food, linens, etc. Any request was possible and immediately granted. Great boutique experience!
Although it is not a large hotel with many amenities, it is beautiful, and each room is unique and different from the others, with the best service in Florence! We had three separate rooms for ourselves and two teens. Impeccable attention to your every need, including getting us coffee in the morning from the cafe, holding the heavy keys while we leave for the day, recognizing who we are, planning excursions and airport limos for us with ease and great care. They have a fantastic cafe attached to their hotel, and their location is prime. Walking distance to the river and shops and sights, and in a beautiful square. I highly recommend this for you.
Such a perfect hotel for a couple of nights in Florence. The superior room was on the snug side but perfectly equipped with a generous bathroom. Around the hotel is relaxed with plenty of areas to sit including the rooftop where you can take or order drinks- perfect for relaxing. Service is outstanding. We booked through Mr and Mrs Smith-€600 per night.