J.K. Place Firenze
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast, served in the glass-ceiling breakfast room, is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Just steps away from Florence’s train station in quiet Piazza Santa Maria Novella
- Feels like a private townhouse rather than a hotel
- Sleek Michele Bonan–designed interiors
- Chic lounge/restaurant, J.K. Lounge and the new J.K. Terrace, which opens directly on to the piazza
- The excellent concierge team is a member of the "Golden Keys Associtaion"
- Soft drinks, water and juice in the minibar are free
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The rate does not include a €5 city tax per person, per night, (except for children 10 and under) that will be collected on property
- Communal dining at breakfast
- Private airport transfers cost approximately $120, each way, maximum three people; taxis are less-expensive
- Private garage parking is available for approximately $50 per car, per night
- Well-behaved, small pets are permitted at no additional cost
- Smoking is allowed in some guestrooms
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at JK Place Firenze, you’ll be centrally located in Florence, steps from National Alinari Museum of Photography and Santa Maria Novella Square. This 5-star hotel is close to Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Ponte Vecchio.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
Our recent stay at JK Place Firenze exceeded all of our expectations. Our room was lovely (although our room had no views) but the location of the hotel is great! Close to everything. Usually a 15 minute walk, at most, to wherever we wanted to go.
I can't say enough about the impeccable hospitality of the entire staff. Everyone was so warm and welcoming. Servers remembered your order from day to day with a warm smile.
Christina in reception and concierge was always happy to help in any way she could. And Elana was so lovely and helpful with our cocktails and helpful information about the city.She even made her special Aperol Spritz for us to try (yum!)
The daily breakfast and then cocktails in the evening were just right.
Their offer to change the linen sheets to more comfy cotton was such a nice touch. They are geared to make your stay the most genuinely comfortable.
Every time we returned from an outing we were greeted with genuine warmth.
There's even a wonderful complimentary selection of afternoon snacks and cold beverages in the downstairs lounge area near the concierge desk.
Lovely fruit selections and other goodies were left in our room every afternoon and evening. You truly felt at home in this lovely hotel. Close location to the train station, about a 10 minute walk.
We cannot wait for a return visit. Thank you again, JK Place Firenze! We will be back!
This is our 2nd stay at Jk Place Firenze. Incredibly we enjoyed it even more this time. It’s as if they have perfected the art of customer service. Actually they prefer for you to think of JK Place as your home. The combination of unparalleled luxury, vibrant employees and an unpretentious atmosphere is rare.’
Try and duplicate this combination anywhere,it’s almost impossible.
We are currently staying in a 5* in Sorrento and it’s not even close to the same standard that JK Place seems to reach effortlessly.
Heartfelt thanks to all the amazing staff!
Awesome hotel with fantastic ambience it feels like home... lovely breakfast with lot of attention ... House keeping ,room service and front desk very very good ... staff is very friendly and very attentive..
Food is good if you have a small baby travelling with you they can organise baby food .. in total they make your visit worth while ...