What We Love
- The nods to colonial architecture throughout the property
- Romantic details in each suite, like a lavishly carved headboard or canopy bed
- Fresh Caribbean fare at Grace’s Cottage restaurant or poolside at the more casual Hutchings
- READ MORE: Turks & Caicos vacation guide
What To Know
- Use of some non-motorized water equipment (like Hobie cats and kayaks) is free; you can rent windsurfers for an additional charge
- There are thoughtful extras like free bottled water, twice-daily housekeeping services, and free bike rentals
- Point Grace is geared toward honeymooners and families alike
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
At Point Grace, there is plenty of space to get comfortable; all guest rooms are generously-proportioned suites, which range from one to four bedrooms. Details are the key here, with Frette linens, Indonesian teak furnishings, and Turkish Saturnia floors in every room. There’s also a dedicated Thalassotherapy spa that offers treatments like massage and body scrubs in seaside pavilions, shaded loungers for your use on the beach, and a colonial-style bar complete with whirring ceiling fans and eclectic antiques.
In the Area
The jewel in the crown of Providenciales island is Grace Bay Beach, regularly lauded as one of the world’s best. Point Grace is perfectly situated on its white sands and ideal for those who prefer to while away a week on property. It’s a short bike ride to the nearest grocery store, though a rental car will help restless types to make the most of the island, whether they choose to charter a sail boat, play a round of golf at Provo Golf Club, or explore historic sights like Wade’s Green, the redolent ruins of a former cotton plantation on North Caicos, which is accessible by ferry.
How to Get There
Grace Bay beach is quite possibly the best beach in the world, with soft white sand and clear turquoise water. Likewise, my suite at Point Grace did not disappoint. Recently renovated, the unit was spotless and well-appointed. Spacious, with tile floors and a huge balcony overlooking the beach, the 1/1.5 unit was completely furnished with a full kitchen (including dishwasher) and an in-suite washer and dryer. Nice cold AC.
Staff was friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Full beach service including towels, water, umbrellas, beach chairs, watersports equipment, etc.
This is a small, quiet resort and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The entire staff is extremely caring and helpful. They take time to visit with you and it really adds a personal touch that is hard to find elsewhere! We left feeling like we had made new friends with many of them. We'll definitely be back.
Extra kudos to Beverly, Mary, Rowvena, Cosmey, Larry, Karin and Jasmine!!! And Emilienne at Grace's Cottage.
Just amazing relaxing place. Staff goes above and beyond. Returning again in November. Food was great @ graces cottage. Beach was private and relaxing. Pool is fantastic. Pool bar was the best. Can’t wait to return.