Richmond Nua Wellness-Spa – Adults Only
What We Love
- Daily breakfast and access to the spa (steam bath, sauna, Jacuzzi, ice grotto, cave shower and more) are included in the Jetsetter rate
- The variety of treatments on offer in the 29,000-square-foot spa, especially the sauna, ice grotto, Jacuzzi and steam room water therapies
- Renowned guest therapists include massage expert Dr. Chet Collins and top psychologist Paul Emery
- Just relaxing in the lush forest setting on beautiful Lake Sapanca feels like a spa treatment
- Healthy and delicious food, from the catch of the day to a special menu prepared by the hotel’s nutritionists
- Service is tailor-made and personal, from the spa therapists on down to the restaurant staff
What To Know
- Terranua Restaurant is open only June through September
- It’s ideal for couples looking for a relaxing break and people serious about losing weight and getting fit
- Children 13 and under are not permitted
- Book treatments in advance, especially on weekends
- Turkey’s only destination spa makes a relaxing complement to an action-packed visit to Istanbul
- The hotel can arrange luxury transfers from Istanbul’s two international airports (Sabiha Gokcen is the nearest)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Richmond Nua Wellness-Spa – Adults Only in Sapanca, you’ll be connected to the airport and minutes from Sapanca Lake Park, and close to Yeni Mosque. This 5-star hotel is within the region of Sangarius Bridge and Serdivan Planetarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Fantastic Hotel. Very Quiet beautiful view. Friendly and helpful
Staff. The reception staff especially Ms. Aisha( Not sure of spelling) was very helpful. We were 5 ladies one of us needed special room for handicapped she tried her best to accommodate us and the second day gave connecting rooms
Another staff Ms. Fairuz she explained to in details interesting-places to visit called a taxi for us and translated to him where he should take us. Breakfast area was open and nice loaded with healthy food
The Spa was wonderful. The staff were helpful and very knowledgeable of their work and products. Al in all we will give a ten. Thank You all See You Again
Our spacious Q-level suite was the epitome of luxury - a private deluxe-sized spa Jacuzzi and separate lounge room with private tanning balcony overlooking the serene lake. The hotel has modern design finishes, creating a fresh, clean look and feel.
The Spa is amazing! They have a set of 15 spa experiences ranging from salt-inhalation therapy to menthol misting showers! This really awakens all the senses.
The service was friendly and helpful. Lake-side dinner was very romantic! Their 'warm chestnut cake' is a must-try!
I can certainly recommend this Wellness Stay to anyone looking to get away from the rush of everyday life. It is walking distance from the marina, We look forward to returning!
Clean and nice size rooms and clean showers.
Helpful and friendly staff.
Nice and clean swimming pool on the ground floor..
Fantastic breakfast and dinner.
Very relaxing area.
Very comfortable bar area indoors and also by the lake.
You can swim in the lake as well.