Century Southern Tower Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Century Southern Tower Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Tokyo, convenient to Omoide Yokocho and Meiji Jingu Shrine. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 375 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and satellite programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 269 square feet (25-33 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Stayed in room 2366, 180 Deg views including Mt Fuji — on a clear day — best views from hotel windows (3) of any city we’ve ever stayed in.
West side only rooms with Mt Fuji views!
Hotel perfect for Tokyo visit, railway station five minute walk. Trains take you anywhere in Tokyo & super efficient, like everything else In Japan.
My first trip to Japan started with 4 days in Tokyo. I was a little skittish about booking a hotel in Tokyo, having heard horror stories about what you can get into. But, travel is adventure - right? So when this hotel came up on my radar for less $175 USD a night including breakfast - I said, “what the hell!”
What a great find - do yourself a favor your first Tokyo trip and stay here.
Make sure and try the “gratinated” egg for breakfast.
A lovely hotel and location is close to Shinjuku train south exit. Takashimaya is just across the tracks. Hotel is located above 20F so View is fantastic! Room is good size. The minus (and hence 4 Star)small cafeteria which may not cope with breakfast crowd esp on weekends. Cospa is not that high considering the high price. This is in comparison to Citadines and Sunroute price, but comfort is way way higher.
This hotel is a stone throw's away from the Shinjuku station... If you have read my numerous Tokyo hotel reviews, you will know I am an expert in hotels in Japan. Stayed here for 2 nights with my parents, then one night with my husband. My old shinjuku hotel fav was Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku, which is forever full and hard to book since it is so popular... Sunroute is only one street away from this hotel...BUT THIS IS EVEN BETTER!! and I am so glad I found this new hotel as a new favorite.
Location : I arrived via Shinjuku station vis Skyliner late at night, luckily this hotel is like within 10 mins from South exit, just cross the street, walk along a nicely paved spacious walk way and VOILA... there it is, a white tall building with Lobby up on 20th floor.
Convenience: I had to travel with elderly via limousine bus to Fuji lakes with 3 suitcases, and this hotel is like 5 mins away from the express bus terminal which is opposite the Shinjuku station... really, it is THE BEST LOCATION! All the department stores eg. Tokyu hands and Takoshima, 0101, along with countless eateries, Shinjuku Goen garden is within 10 mins walk
Good customer service: Staff spoke decent english and are helpful, very friendly and helpful with enquiries. They are willing to look after your luggage before checkin and after check-out.
Rooms: Awesome view becoz we are sooo high up above 20th floor, you can see Tokyo skytree, the tower and Goen garden. Room and bathroom is the biggest I have had in Tokyo for this same price!!! Bed is comfy too.
Leave for airport: Seamless and easy connection tot NEX via shinjuku station. If you guys have decided Shinjuku is you base for Tokyo travel, then I highly recommend this hotel. Def stay here again!!!!
I recently stayed at Century Southern Tower Hotel with my family of 3, including a child of 7 years old. We chose a Scenic Twin Room comprising 2 single beds, although the size is closer to a super single. We managed to sleep comfortably with me sharing a bed with my 7 year old and my husband on his own.
5 reasons why I would return to this hotel:
1. Serviced by Airport limousine bus from Haneda or Narita airport. From Haneda, it takes 70 min to reach the hotel. The bus stops at the hotel itself which is convenient. Tickets can be purchased at Haneda after checking out.
2. Great location - the hotel is located in the heart of Shinjuku (South exit). It is well serviced by major subway lines and the JR line. Opposite the hotel is Takashimaya Times Square which one can get across using a connecting bridge. Many major shopping malls and food options are nearby. Hotel offers direct access to a non-traffic terrace path from the 2nd floor. Hotel lobby is on the 20th floor and offers a great view of the city. Place is also suitable for strollers as well.
3. Good sized rooms - we were concerned about the size of rooms in Tokyo but our Twin room was perfectly fine. We could open up our 3 suitcases (2 were large sized ones) with ease and with extra room to move. It also comes with a reclining sofa. Beds were comfortable. Bathrooms come with Shiseido toiletries and a bath tub cum shower. * One added touch which I’ve not seen anywhere - thanks to a built-in heating element, the mirror does not fog up totally after a warm bath. It leaves a large enough window so you can dry your hair without having to wipe down the mirror or frankly, just see yourself when you get out of the shower!
4. Warm, helpful and knowledgeable staff - efficient check-in and check-out service. Proficient English speakers at front desk. Answers given are precise and comprehensive. Very helpful and polite. For eg, we left our knapsack on the airport limo bus on the way from Haneda and discovered this after we checked in. We went to the front desk and explained the situation and quickly they tracked the driver and was told our knapsack will be waiting for us at one of the nearby pit stops at Shinjuku station. They also allowed us to store our luggage with them while we were away at Disney Land over a few days.
5. Awareness of guests’ needs - some hotels are great in executing instructions but they often do not go a step further. When I left a message to ask for an extra bottle of water as there were 3 of us, they brought me the extra bottle but also one more of everything else in the room, including cups, glasses, slippers, toiletries. I felt the hotel showed astuteness in anticipating anything else I may need without me having to draw a complete list for them.
Thank you Century Southern Tower for an enjoyable stay!