Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort
What We Love
- A five-star beach retreat packed with inclusions, from transfers to massages to free-flowing wineFree-flowing house wine and local beer from 7 to 9pm every day
- Round-trip airport transfers, plus a daily shuttle service to Kamala Beach and Patong
- Enjoying a Thai set dinner, BBQ buffet dinner, casual pizza and beer, plus further discounts on dining
What To Know
- The large infinity pool is the property's most popular amenity
- Guestrooms have balconies with sea views
- The resort is set on a steep hillside, so the staff shuttles guests around in golf carts
- Super family-friendly stay, with a kids' club
Take a luxurious turn into the slow lane at one of the finest five-star resorts in Phuket’s Kamala region. Situated on a lush hillside overlooking Kamala Cove, the exceptional Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort makes sure everything is taken care of for you, from the knowledgeable concierge on hand to the regular shuttle service to the beach to the romantic open-air dining at the aptly named Sunset Grill.
Here, you’ll find an infinity pool fit for an Olympian (it exceeds Olympic length, in fact), so you can absorb the astonishing views of the Andaman Sea from a seriously impressive vantage point. A row of shaded, over-water day beds completes the picture of tropical-island sophistication, and for deeper relaxation, there’s Nahm Spa – a luxurious oasis of calm with eight private spa suites.
How to Get There
The room was amazing. We opted for the one bedroom plunge pool room. The view from the room was out of the World. Highly recommended for those looking for Tranquil experience. Spa experience was great. Kamala Beach very nearby to the Hotel; and they provide to and fro free service to the beach. Overall nice serene experience.
Service (especially from MIki and Momo) was excellent, as well as the f&b offerings. Poolside and rooms were spacious and clean. A stay in the hotel is suitable for families or anyone who prefers to take a time-off. However, I would not recommend a stay, if a little bit of action is aspired.
The only drawback worth mentioning is that the shuttle service to patong beach is charged, whereas we've experienced free shuttle services for longer travel distances in other hotels.
I must say this is one of the best hotel in Phuket. I like Swimming pool, where we enjoyed too much with kids. Room services were excellent and food was also good. Room was very spacious and clean. Only thing this hotel is bit far away from Patong. I strongly recommend the hotel. Finally , don't get confuse with other Hyatt property in patong.