Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort
What We Love
- A five-star beach retreat packed with inclusions, from transfers to massages to free-flowing wineFree-flowing house wine and local beer from 7 to 9pm every day
- Round-trip airport transfers, plus a daily shuttle service to Kamala Beach and Patong
- Enjoying a Thai set dinner, BBQ buffet dinner, casual pizza and beer, plus further discounts on dining
What To Know
- The large infinity pool is the property's most popular amenity
- Guestrooms have balconies with sea views
- The resort is set on a steep hillside, so the staff shuttles guests around in golf carts
- Super family-friendly stay, with a kids' club
Take a luxurious turn into the slow lane at one of the finest five-star resorts in Phuket’s Kamala region. Situated on a lush hillside overlooking Kamala Cove, the exceptional Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort makes sure everything is taken care of for you, from the knowledgeable concierge on hand to the regular shuttle service to the beach to the romantic open-air dining at the aptly named Sunset Grill.
Here, you’ll find an infinity pool fit for an Olympian (it exceeds Olympic length, in fact), so you can absorb the astonishing views of the Andaman Sea from a seriously impressive vantage point. A row of shaded, over-water day beds completes the picture of tropical-island sophistication, and for deeper relaxation, there’s Nahm Spa – a luxurious oasis of calm with eight private spa suites.
How to Get There
Very nice place but our room needed some repairs on simple and small things. It took away from the class and beauty of the room and being at a resort. Staff were amazing but buggy transport system a little unorganised and slow most of the time. For a hillside resort it’s difficult to walk around so relying on the buggies most of the time was frustrating. The idea is perfect but need a few more and a few more staff to drive them.
One more time.... staff were AMAZING! And very helpful 24/7.
There was mold in the grout lines of my shower and on the shower heads. Also found a dead cockroach in a drawer.
The closet doors wouldn’t close all the way which in turn caused the closet light to stay on which was bothersome when trying to sleep. There was also lipstick on the bedsheets.
The pool looks like it hasn’t been cleaned in a long time; mold all over the grout lines. There were also broken tiles in the pool and missing tiles were just patched with a large glob of putty.
All the staff here are very nice though!
Room looks tired, needs a sprucing up badly.Many stains all over here n there.Club lounge is good,worth paying the extra for it n it has an awesome view. Nice big beautiful pool.Do take note of the constructions on both sides of the hotel.Very good service from the staff ,buggy service is efficient.Would definitely returned to Hyatt Regency Phuket .