Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort
What We Love
- A five-star beach retreat packed with inclusions, from transfers to massages to free-flowing wineFree-flowing house wine and local beer from 7 to 9pm every day
- Round-trip airport transfers, plus a daily shuttle service to Kamala Beach and Patong
- Enjoying a Thai set dinner, BBQ buffet dinner, casual pizza and beer, plus further discounts on dining
What To Know
- The large infinity pool is the property's most popular amenity
- Guestrooms have balconies with sea views
- The resort is set on a steep hillside, so the staff shuttles guests around in golf carts
- Super family-friendly stay, with a kids' club
Take a luxurious turn into the slow lane at one of the finest five-star resorts in Phuket’s Kamala region. Situated on a lush hillside overlooking Kamala Cove, the exceptional Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort makes sure everything is taken care of for you, from the knowledgeable concierge on hand to the regular shuttle service to the beach to the romantic open-air dining at the aptly named Sunset Grill.
Here, you’ll find an infinity pool fit for an Olympian (it exceeds Olympic length, in fact), so you can absorb the astonishing views of the Andaman Sea from a seriously impressive vantage point. A row of shaded, over-water day beds completes the picture of tropical-island sophistication, and for deeper relaxation, there’s Nahm Spa – a luxurious oasis of calm with eight private spa suites.
How to Get There
Each place to be wonderful need people that make it from beautiful to wonderful. We enjoy our stay in this hotel and mainly the Regency Club where from the chef to all the staff are very friendly.
I want to thank to all staff in the Club and also in front desk for their professionality and passion.
Thanks for unforgettable days.
SEBY and Ally
Phuket offers something for everyone! The Hyatt in Phuket is a perfect place to escape. The pool is massive and you don’t feel squeezed for personal space! The Regency Club has a great breakfast for Hyatt elite members - and
the view is awesome! Free TukTuk service to Kamala Beach is offered when you want some local Thai food or a ten dollar massage on the beach. Overall, great people, great property - will definitely be back!
This is the second time in Hyatt Regency Phuket for me. Like the previous one, they didn't disappoint my with their smiling and friendly service this time also. Great rooms, most with a sea and amazing sunset view.
We have stay for 3 night here.
All staff very attentive. khun Big and one reception, who have checked in us.
Both make us feel very warmly.Thank you so much.
Breakfast was nice, a lot of choice and taste good.
Room very clean, swimming pool very beeautiful
Beautiful and quiet resort. The room is spacious and clean. Staff are friendly and helpful. Food was delicious. Excellent service from the 24 hours buggy service within the resort. The only setback was the need to remind for housekeeping for the room.