Aquamarine Resort & Villa
What We Love
- Charming hillside resort with choice of accommodations, spa and dining discounts includedSwimming up to the pool's bar for a tropical cocktail
- Taking the complimentary shuttle to the vibrant Patong Beach stretch for some great music and fun
- Heading to the resort's Lotus Spa Suites for a rejuvenating massage
What To Know
- The beach is a two-minute walk
- There's three outdoor pools to choose from
- To get a taste of Thai culture, take one of the on-site cooking classes
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Aquamarine Resort & Villa in Kamala, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to Tsunami Memorial and Phuket Fantasea. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Kamala Beach and Laem Singh Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a waterslide, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kamala? This resort has 183 square feet (17 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Good place to stay. Budget hotel with a great view of the bay. The staff is good and helpful. Food is average. Recommend to get a room on 3rd floor... it gives a superb landscape from the balcony. The hotel is situated at top of the hill. Hotel has free shuttle service to nearby beach 2-3 times a day. Recommend to get a scooty on hire since transportation to and fro hotel can be costly.
This place is disguised as a good resort.. However, It's awful!
The breakfast is such poor quality, and we literally got served the same breakfast for 2 weeks straight! No variations at all! Only about 20% of the staff speak english, the closest beach is unswimmable due to the sharp rocks and tides.. Their taxi services are bad, the cars are almost all broken down and you get drivers who try to charge extra, because "something on the car broke while driving you" (You kidding me??)
Room-cleaning is even worse, no clean floors whatsoever. They renovated the rooms and just did a half assed job.. So now you live in a room that smells like wet concrete with a extremely poor air quality..
Overall, I'm never coming back. I would never recommend this place to neither to my closest friends or even my worst enemies!
Hard earned money wellll wasted...
Me and my daughter visited this hotel during a week in january. It is a beautiful places and above all very friendly and helpful staff, all categories 👌💕
It is a lit of hills and a lot of stairs IF you live in The rooms high up. Also a couple of kilometers from town centrum bit we love to walk. Good breakfast. Very nics pool-areas.
This property and staff are absolutely amazing. It is by far a luxury resort on the out skirts of Phuket. They great you with home made juice and warm hand towels. The resort has 3 bars 2 pools and an amazing view. If you are looking to treat yourself this is the place to do it for around 80 USD a night. They also offer shuttle service to and from Phuket town so no worries on it being far from the town. You wont regret staying here.
Had a splendid time in Phuket, and stay at Aquamarine was Excellent.
For Other Traveler's here are my tips and experience with Aquamarine.
1. Excellent location facing Kamala Beach View
2. Taxi available just outiside the Main entrance or Hotel would arrange
3. Stayed 5 days in Villa, very clean beds, attached Balcony facing sea view
1. Villa is located on top of a hill, lobby is way down. So if you walk every time that may be exhausting. But they have those golf carts to ferry you but may have to wait based on the bell boys decision and time.
2. Food options are very limited and bit pricey.
3. One of the bell boy (Who drives the golf cart) scolded my 6 year old daughter and she was terrified. I was very upset with this and had complained, this was a bad experience i had with the staff.