What We Love
- An elegant hotel room in the glittering center of Bangkok, with buffet breakfast includedLearning to cook traditional Thai cuisine when you book a 90-minute class
- Discovering ancient Thai massage techniques and bringing new knowledge back home
- Enjoying a long day of sightseeing, followed by tapas and the signature Sapphire cocktail at the speakeasy-inspired bar
- Starting each day with complimentary American, buffet-style breakfast
What To Know
- Take a free fitness and wellness classes, including yoga, tai chi, Pilates, step aerobics and Thai-massage-technique tutorials
- There are five on-site restaurants to choose from
- Location next to the Airport Rail Link and BTS Skytrain stations make it easy for guests to come and go
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Sukosol, you’ll be centrally located in Bangkok, steps from Suan Pakkard Palace and minutes from King Power Downtown Complex. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Grand Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 500 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bangkok? This hotel has 7815 square feet (726 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
A five minutes walk across the street will take you to the phayathai BTS station,which will link to all other parts of the city.The rooms are clean,hotel staff are friendly & speaks good English.Linfa is a great Chinese restaurant ,serves nice dim sum.special mention to the efficient concierge team,who helped us during our trip, especially Ben (nickname)& her colleagues, thanks so much, hope to return soon for our next trip!
This is just the perfect hotel to stay in when I’m Bangkok!
The staff is very attentive, kind and always smile! The facilities are great and the food delicious and very diverse!
Not for from the airport (35 min) and not far from the khaosan road (100THB on tuc tuc)
Definitely a good choice and I fB we come back, we’ll definitely choose The Sukosol again!
I like this hotel because it provides very good staffs here since I had arrived .The transportation is very convenient for its customers .It also close to shopping center.
Bell staffs are cery nice always smile.