Mövenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok
What We Love
- A five-star hotel with a rooftop pool in the heart of Bangkok, with breakfast includedThe complimentary, 24-hour tuk-tuk shuttle to the Skytrain and shopping center
- Splashing about in the rooftop pool after a hot day out and about in the city
- Drinks at sundown and spectacular skyline views at the Rainforest Rooftop Bar
What To Know
- The hotel provides free tuk tuk shuttle service to and from the Asok Skytrain-Station and Terminal 21 Shopping Mall on Sukhumvit Road
- 'Chocolate Hour' is held every day between 4-5 p.m. – stop by for free treats
- Free WiFi
Mövenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok is conveniently situated not far from the city’s bustle, yet in a relatively peaceful setting. Following the Mövenpick brand’s renowned high standards, this hotel is quiet, convenient and comfortable – but with a healthy dose of stylish flair. The crowning jewel here is the rooftop swimming pool, complete with generous double sun loungers. Poolside, you’ll find the Rainforest Rooftop Bar, perfect for expertly mixed cocktails and decorated with tropical foliage that gives it a true oasis-in-the-city feel.
This hotel is all about convenience and flexibility. Guest rooms are decked out with the latest technology, and there’s a fitness center on the seventh floor with fabulous skyline views – great for de-stressing after a long flight. Handy all-day dining is on offer at Lelawadee restaurant, and you can take a complimentary tuk-tuk ride to the nearest Skytrain or metro station, putting the whole city within easy reach.
Spacious Deluxe rooms are on the upper floors of the hotel, with dark wood flooring and a fresh, modern feel. King-sized beds come with 12-in.-deep Sealy mattresses, while the en-suite bathroom has a walk-in rainfall shower and separate bathtub.
Enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning, with more than 50 choices, including fresh eggs and exotic fruits. For casual fine dining, Lelawadee restaurant serves up Thai classics and international favorites, with lovely décor and views over a waterfall and tropical gardens. The Lobby Bar and Rainforest Rooftop Bar are perfect for drinks, tapas-style snacks and sharing platters.
The hotel enjoys a quiet yet central location, with easy access to the city’s shopping, business and tourism hotspots, such as the Grand Palace Bangkok or Wat Pho, home of the reclining Buddha. Terminal 21 shopping center, the world-famous MBK mall and Chatuchak (the world’s largest outdoor market) are just a short Skytrain ride away. You can easily walk or take a complimentary tuk-tuk ride to either the BTS Asoke Skytrain station or MRT Sukhumvit subway station.
How to Get There
We had a great stay at Movenpick. Cha was extremely helpful and went out of his way to help us with a marriage proposal. It was a very memorable event in my nephew's life. By the way, his fiancee agreed to marry him. Thanks Cha for making it happened even though it was such a last minute thing.
nice setup, fantastic decor, friendly staff, one of the best rooftops spanning 3 blocks, excellent accessibility, i would come again. lots of guest space, recommended for families to business travellers
Wonderful stay at the movenpick hotel. Wonderful staff; Ms.Naomi, wonderful Chef.Omar, staff at breakfast. Everyone was so helpful and carrying.I felt like they were my sisters, they loved my family truely.
The hotel also had many offers: wonderful price, complementary extra bed, chance to wash 2 free cloths daily, chocholate happy hour, special breakfast, and finally lunch all included with the special room.
Im defenitly coming back to this hotel when im in bangkok because of all thw wonderful and friendly staff.
- Arrived early for check-in. Mr. First (Receptionist) was fast, courteous, and very helpful in getting me a room.
- Executive Lounge - beautiful room, nice sanctuary, good place to read and work. Mr. Cha (Guest Service Agent) was elegant, charming and provided amazing service.
- Asking for directions/recommendations for restaurants. Mr. Shaker (Receptionist) and Ms. Judy were eager to help, and very sharp and clear with their response.
- At Leelawadee (the hotel's restaurant), Ms. Proud and Mr. Jun are the only people keeping the service running. When they are around, I get everything I could possibly ask for. When they are NOT around, however, the whole restaurant becomes terrible. I waited to be seated for breakfast, right at the host stand, only to be ignored, and the guests behind me were served first (I was dressed casual, I guess that's not ok). I stood right in the middle of the restaurant during breakfast for a full 5-minutes, waiting for assistance (I needed to ask someone about vegan options), but the waitresses/waiters didn't helped. Instead, they talked behind my back in Thai (I understand Thai)...'what is this weird guy doing'...eye contact was avoided, and when I walk around to look for food, I had to make way for staff, not the other way around. I urge management to look after Ms. Proud and Mr. Jun well, as without them, the restaurant will collapse from pure incompetence.
- Food - Chef Omar is talented, charming, and his food is excellent. Fresh, flavorful, subtle and healthy. Much respect to Chef Omar.
The hotel is located in a convenient location. The staff is very friendly . Bellman is professional.
The Guest service manager and khun Cha is very out standing.
Also the staff in club lounge are very professional with a touching g service. Thank you for a great stay.