Maduzi Hotel Bangkok
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Maduzi Hotel Bangkok is in the heart of Bangkok, walking distance from Embassy of Argentina and Terminal 21 Shopping Mall. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Embassy of India and Chuvit Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and free minibar items. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bangkok? This hotel has 850 square feet (79 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Within a 3 min walk to Asoke BTS, great boutique hotel. Only saw one other guest during our entire 3 night stay. Super comfy "stressless recliner"-like chairs in the rooms & one of the best bathtub experiences. Deep, big jacuzzi bathtub.
1) Rooms are large and spacious, clean and well kept.
2) Quiet and fuss free
3) Location good enough about 5 mins away from Asok station and Terminal 21
1) Because it is fuss free, no exceptional service like help with luggage. Elderly will have to DIY.
2) Breakfast is not buffet style (which is fine) but alacarte order. However, last morning the staff is lacking. We ordered sets with bread and fruit but she said we need to ask for it...this is something that is not acceptable because 1st 2 morning the staffs were nice and service was good and we need not ASK for what we ordered and paid for...gee...
3) No AC in common area at 7th floor so it could be stuffy but well, no one stays a long time in the corridor ya..
Room Type: Maduzi Classic
- Large room for the price.
- Very large bathroom.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Near Asoke BTS and MRT station (aprx. 300m).
- Aging property.
- Construction of a building right next door, a lot of pounding noise in the morning.
- The lobby is decorated in a way that is more reminiscent of a small, upcountry boutique hotels - dark and woody.
- The waterfall faucet for the bathtub is rather..interesting.
Hotel Maduzi exceed our expectations and make our stay very memorable. Beside quality service-minded staffs, most impressive of all is their bed where we feel the most comfortable bed we ever stay in. The softness of the mattress and together with the smooth was of the bed sheet make us not wanting to get out of bed at all. The hotel also gave unlimited latte whenever we wish to have one. Some other WOW feeling is their hotel entrance door where it is a single door that can open automatically. We are definitely looking to come back to this hotel again! Love it!
- Good location, near BTS (sky train) and MRT (subway), Terminal 21 (shopping mall)
- Room was in a very good condition. The bath room was over my expectation and so large in size. Jacuzzi’s jet system was not that strong, but the overall atmosphere was so good.
- Cleanliness was excellent. Only on a desk, the top of it was a leather and there were stains on it, but it didn’t look unacceptable.
- Bedding was good as well.
- A women staffs gave me a warm welcome when I checked in with a good service-mind.
- The sound system in the room was provided with Bose. I really liked it. :)
- There was a free minibar and the coffee machine was available in the room. A staff told me that I could order a tea/coffee for free from a room service and to order it i just needed to dial 0, but i didn’t try. :)
- so good that the hotel has a late check-out policy. So you can check out at 6 pm (but firstly a staff needs to check whether it will be available or not. Sometime this options is not available if your room was already booked on your check-out date.)
It’s such a good experience staying here. If the cleanliness is your concern, I strongly recommend this hotel.. Hehe