lebua at State Tower
What We Love
- Spacious rooms with simple, modern design
- Chic rooftop restaurants and bars
- Balconies overlooking the city from Bangkok’s second-largest tower
- Central location on the banks of the Chao Phraya River
What To Know
- The Tower Club lounge dress code is smart casual
- A five-minute walk to the SkyTrain
- Not in the thick of things for nightlife; take a taxi
- Not as famous as other luxury properties, so cabbies don’t always know it
- The number of rooms can make the hotel feel imposing
- At Sirocco restaurant, photo-taking is monitored by staff; photograph the view from other balconies
- Last renovation in 2009
- Fun fact: The hotel served as a filming location for The Hangover, Part II
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
You’ll be centrally located in Bangkok with a stay at lebua at State Tower, steps from Bangkok Seashell Museum and close to Wat Pho. This 5-star hotel is close to Wat Arun and Grand Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Honestly the best place I have ever stayed. The view is amazing , rooms are so clean and neat.
The staff always friendly and helpful.
I’m very satisfied with this two night I stayed here . I definitely will come back again.
This Hotel is one of the best hotels I‘ve stayed at! The 5* are abslutely deserved - so big and great suites & even in Europe the service isn‘t so great as here.
We stayed 3 nights incl. breakfast and it was beyond! Also the sky bar is a must, the best view and of course „Hangover“ experience :)
Best Service & Staff.
This hotel was great! It was clean, we had a view of the river from our room. It was very spacious. We went to Thailand to celebrate my birthday so I had my birthday dinner at the rooftop restaurant it ended up being pricey but the view was spectacular. I would definitely come back to this hotel.