Hansar Bangkok Hotel
What We Love
- Daily continental breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Spacious suites — some rooms have a unique garden wall; others have views of Bangkok
- Khao Niew Ma Muang (mango sticky rice) on the room service menu
- The minibar is restocked each day with goodies like Toblerone chocolate
- A refreshing outdoor infinity pool with flowering plumeria trees (a treat on Bangkok’s hot days)
- About a two-minute walk from the BTS Skytrain
What To Know
- Fancy some beach time too? Book a package, including two or three nights at the Hansar Samui in Koh Samui, and save big
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be added to the rate and collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Good for couples seeking romance or singles looking for a quiet stay; families will feel out of place here
- WiFi is free but can be slow in some suites
- The hotel has a restaurant, but be sure to venture out into the city for authentic, inexpensive Thai food
- Don’t expect to get a tan; the pool area is not in direct sunlight all day
- The hotel opened in December 2010
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Hansar Bangkok Hotel is in the heart of Bangkok, walking distance from Police General Hospital and Erawan Shrine. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Amarin Plaza and Erawan Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
You are better off going to Hotel Muse Langum right next to it. Please do not go to this hotel!!! There are roaches and rats in the hotel. You have been warned!!! They are lot of escorts in the room too
Our first visit to Bangkok we stayed here for two nights. Beautiful hotel. Wonderful service. The room was spacious with a green wall and a great superking bed, and great bathroom design with two sinks. Breakfast is really good too. Left my Ray Bans there after checking out and they emailed me to say housekeeping had found them and we’ve arranged for me to get them back. Would stay again for sure.
I was looking forward to come back to this hotel after my last stay in 2012, but I was a bit disappointed. As I was checking in and going to my room, I felt the building needs maintenance, they have beautiful spacious rooms but everything is run down. The breakfast is OK but lacks many many items, like cheese, pork cuts, ... etc. The staff )especially at the front desk) are extremely friendly and helpful. The location is good.
This is my second time visit at Hansar. On my forst visiting i got very good impression so I choose here again.
However.. when I arrived at hotel, there was nobody in front of hotel so I need to move my byself.
Also didn’t offer welcome drink when I am checking in.. two things are lil bit disppointed.
The best thing about Hansar is a la carte breakfast but menu has changed.. still offers a la carte menu and so tasty but there is only green curry... I miss curry of the day ....Hansar have very tasty curries so I wish I could eat that curries.
I also visited pool and order cocktails but on day time, (it was 3pm) bar was not open......
Hansar have very good location (very close to siam, phloenchit... Chit lom..you can go there by walk)and very tasty breakfast , nice staff but this time I feel above things should improved....
Hansar have very nice spa so I highly recommend Luxsa spa.. therapist are very professional and their skill was best I’ve ever have! I got lots of massage but this time was the best..
Overall rate for Hansar is good so If you plan to go BKK, Hansar would be the best choice.
A blend of Jap-Thai decor, this place is within walking distance to the Chidlom shopping place, with easy access to the BTS and above all, it’s just beautiful and wonderful. The breakfast is a delight with a good selection of healthy food and some local fair you can separately order. The rooms are all suite, very spacious and tastefully decorated. You just can’t find any fault.