Hansar Bangkok Hotel
What We Love
- Daily continental breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Spacious suites — some rooms have a unique garden wall; others have views of Bangkok
- Khao Niew Ma Muang (mango sticky rice) on the room service menu
- The minibar is restocked each day with goodies like Toblerone chocolate
- A refreshing outdoor infinity pool with flowering plumeria trees (a treat on Bangkok’s hot days)
- About a two-minute walk from the BTS Skytrain
What To Know
- Fancy some beach time too? Book a package, including two or three nights at the Hansar Samui in Koh Samui, and save big
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be added to the rate and collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Good for couples seeking romance or singles looking for a quiet stay; families will feel out of place here
- WiFi is free but can be slow in some suites
- The hotel has a restaurant, but be sure to venture out into the city for authentic, inexpensive Thai food
- Don’t expect to get a tan; the pool area is not in direct sunlight all day
- The hotel opened in December 2010
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Hansar Bangkok Hotel is in the heart of Bangkok, walking distance from Police General Hospital and Erawan Shrine. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Amarin Plaza and Erawan Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
we came back to Hansar again, however, the standard had dropped so much after slightly more than a year.
The shower head is stuck, water shoot out from different direction.
NO COFFEE! thats our biggest disappointment, they dont even provide coffee anymore in the room, and thats not all, even the staff at the breakfast forgotten your coffee, we finished our breakfast and yet coffee werent served.
The tv is blur; hair dryer is bad, those button are loose.
Not a five star anymore
I have visited Bangkok so many times since young but this hotel was the best I have ever visited. Location is just nice and amenities and hotel facilities were awesome. Even swimming pool made me feel like I am living in Bangkok (it is a compliment!) and everyone at the hotel was so friendly that I did not want to go outside while staying at this hotel. If you are considering where to stay in Bangkok, I would definitely say that Hansar would be the best choice! :)
very nice breakfast, nice and quite bed room. shampoo is also very good. the location of this hotel seems to be not so covenient, but very easy to access commercial area and easy to ride BTS train.
If i have a chance to come to Bangkok again, i would like to stay this hotel again.
One of the best hotels in Bangkok Thailand. This location is really accessible as it only 2-3mins walk away from Rajdamri BTS and very near to Lumphini park and Malls. The room was superb, very spacious and clean. Breakfast food was awesome. They have a lot of foreign staffs which means they can speak your language. I want to go back and stay here longer.
Hansar is conveniently located at the heart of Bangkok’s shopping district, with a 10-15 minute walk to Siam Paragon or Central World, though St Regis nearby provides even better location with direct access to the nearby sky train station. The staff at Hansar is excellent, courteous, and always willing to help. Breakfast is mostly continental/western with some Thai influences, drawing heavily from the wide availability of tropical fruits in Thailand. The rooms, or suites rather, are supremely spacious, especially considering how inexpensive this hotel is. All in all a great hotel, though the fact that it is located separated from the main avenue by a rather dark, uneven, and rather dirty alleyway does take away from it some sense of luxury and comfort.