Hansar Bangkok Hotel
What We Love
- Daily continental breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Spacious suites — some rooms have a unique garden wall; others have views of Bangkok
- Khao Niew Ma Muang (mango sticky rice) on the room service menu
- The minibar is restocked each day with goodies like Toblerone chocolate
- A refreshing outdoor infinity pool with flowering plumeria trees (a treat on Bangkok’s hot days)
- About a two-minute walk from the BTS Skytrain
What To Know
- Fancy some beach time too? Book a package, including two or three nights at the Hansar Samui in Koh Samui, and save big
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be added to the rate and collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Good for couples seeking romance or singles looking for a quiet stay; families will feel out of place here
- WiFi is free but can be slow in some suites
- The hotel has a restaurant, but be sure to venture out into the city for authentic, inexpensive Thai food
- Don’t expect to get a tan; the pool area is not in direct sunlight all day
- The hotel opened in December 2010
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Hansar Bangkok Hotel is in the heart of Bangkok, walking distance from Police General Hospital and Erawan Shrine. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Amarin Plaza and Erawan Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The location is amazing. It is located in the city center, which is less than 2 mins walk to Sky train and less than 10 mins walk to Central World. The room is very well modern design and also very clean. You can also see the park from the room window, which is something you can't easily find in city center of Bangkok. I also have a chance to use the facilities like the meeting room, swimming pool and the bar near the swimming pool. I have met some of a amazing staffs like khun Boom, Khun Earn, and Khun Kai who are very helpful and friendly. Thanks to them the meeting went very smooth and I really enjoy my time in Hansar Hotel.
Hansar Hotel reflects luxury at its best. The hotel location in Bangkok, the lobby interior design and the friendly staff. I enjoyed my talk with the Reception staff Beam and cherry, they were very friendly and helpful. Bear took our luggage to our the spectacular room, it was amazing. They have their own line of shampoo and skin care, it really made my hair moisturized and skin soft and smell nice, they also have award winning luxa spa, which I made an appointment for Thai massage with Dee, she was amazing I felt so fresh and energized. Ann the receptionist at luxa spa was so welcoming she at the end ensured to provide herbal tea and hot pads for the neck. They have an outdoor pool that is designed in a very nice way. And Because of the good location of the hotel we were able to enjoy our breakfast outdoor away from the noise of the city, Tien and boom served our delicious breakfast, then I took a walk to the luxurious siam paragon mall. My stay at Hansar was perfect I really enjoyed it.
We stayed in the Hansar for 6 nights in September. The good things about this hotel: the location is good, the service, as you expect is excellent, the breakfast was first rate, the bed was incredibly comfortable, the housekeeping and cleanliness was impeccable.
The only minor gripes I have is that some of the decor was looking a little tired and in need of replacing or refurbishing. Our Wi-Fi was a little inconsistent. And for the price we paid for the upgrade to the Urban Suite, I would have expected the Sky Terrace and Executive Lounge to be included. In future, I wouldn’t bother upgrading as the “living garden” isn’t particularly anything to write home about.
Don’t let these small issues put you off though, this is a fantastic hotel and a great base for exploring Bangkok!