Emporium Suites by Chatrium
What We Love
- The adjacent Emporium shopping mall includes a department store, supermarket, fashion boutiques, restaurants and a cinema
- There are balconies in most rooms — request a park-view room for the best skyline vistas
- Multi-award-winning Thann Sanctuary Spa; try the signature Nano Shiso body and facial therapy
- Free WiFi and 3G Pocket WIFI available (charge applies).
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Limited wining and dining options on-site, with only one restaurant and a small lobby lounge bar
- Traffic on Sukhumvit Road is atrocious if you plan to travel by car
- Bland room decor appeals to long-stay sensibilities but may be uninspiring for some
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Light, bright spaces, from the lobby and reception all the way through to the rooms and suites, feature contemporary decor, clean lines and tall picture windows. Occasional splashes of color — an abstract painting here, a colored glass vase there — brighten up an otherwise unobtrusive palette of gray, white and wood tones. In line with the long-stay design concept, facilities lean toward the practical and homely, with thoughtful additions such as fully equipped kitchenettes in the comfortably furnished in-room dining areas. Occupying the 26th to 42nd floors of a modern skyscraper, every room offers sweeping views of Bangkok’s skyline.
Bed and Bath
Spacious guestooms are dressed in soothing neutral tones, with carpeted floors and wall-mounted televisions with more than 40 cable channels. All bathrooms come with a bathtub, which is separate from a generous shower cubicle in the larger rooms and suites. Toiletries are Chatrium-branded, and vintage-style faucets hover over sunken sinks framed by black granite counters. Higher room categories also come with a washer/dryer.
Emporia restaurant offers Chinese cuisine for lunch and dinner, including a scrumptious midday dim sum feast. The alfresco terrace on the seventh floor is surprisingly green, with lush tropical gardens, a huge freeform pool and a well-equipped glass-fronted gym complete with free drop-in fitness classes. The brand new branch of Thann Sanctuary Spa is also on the seventh floor, a minimalist haven with a skin analysis room plus six treatment rooms, where skilled therapists use the brand’s own range of all natural products.
How to Get There
It is very convenient location for business travellers and shopping.
And also appreciate to Ms. Sawitree and Ms. Sirorat for excellent customer service.
I love staying here and will be back next time for sure.
It is one of the best hotels I visited. The hospitality is very good and the rooms are so clean.
The breakfast also is so good and is very diverse.
The greeting staff like Sirorat, Sawitree, pornpun and Lakkhana are very helpful and respectful. THEY greeted us soo kindly from day 1.
It is near terminal 21 which is close to MBK, siamparagon, bumrungrad hospital and is located in a good location.Will definitely come back.
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND everyone to have a try in this outstanding hotel.
Excellent hospitality and Sirorat ,sawitree,lakkana,pornpun were so kind welcoming us , finding my reservation ,staff also was very friendly, helpful and professional / served my parents with fruits , would recommend to come.