Banyan Tree Bangkok
What We Love
- Banyan Tree Club Rooms and One-Bedroom Suites come with Club access and free WiFi
- The entire hotel feels like the set of a James Bond movie
- Rooms are stylish, with ancient-meets-modern Thai decor and amazing views
- There are 10 different dining options on-site; don’t skip the Saffron restaurant
- Thai massages at the on-site spa
- Sultry breezes and breathtaking views from the sexy rooftop bar
- All non-alcoholic drinks from the minibar are free
What To Know
- Close to Silom Road’s shopping and entertainment
- If you’re scared of heights, request a lower floor
- Dress smartly when visiting the Vertigo & Moon bars
- It’s about an hour to the airport by taxi
- Traditional Thai massage is unlike most stateside experiences — prepare to be sore (but it’s so worth the pain)
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Banyan Tree Bangkok, you’ll be centrally located in Bangkok, steps from Embassy of Australia and minutes from Embassy of Malaysia. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Embassy of Germany and Canadian Embassy.
Make yourself at home in one of the 325 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars (stocked with some free items). Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We spent the first 3 nights of our honeymoon at this hotel, and cannot speak highly enough of it. The service at the hotel exceed our expectations, which together with the thoughtful touches and surprises provided by the hotel for our honeymoon made this a memorable stay.
We were upgraded to a suite upon our arrival, however there were numerous thoughtful touches throughout our stay such as the hand written welcome card and cake on arrival, to a glass of champagne with breakfast on our first morning, the list of little touches provided by the hotel goes on. One evening we booked dinner at Vertigo restaurant, and again the service here was excellent with staff ensuring we had a great table and even providing us with a photo as a keepsake at the end of the meal.
This hotel really went over and above to ensure our stay was special and memorable and we loved every minute of it.
To all the staff at the Banyan Tree Bangkok, thank you for an amazing start to our honeymoon!
Amy (Chapman) & Colin Rosie
Specially picked this place for our dinner on the last night in Bangkok. Love the food, service and most of all the ambience - great view!
We each order a 3-course dinner set and the food was fabulous!
It is such a wonderful and exciting experiences while we are staying at Banyan Tree Bangkok Hotel, especially for the Fitness Facilities provided for full training on our whole body. Last but not least, we have met a passionate staff Chokkchai (CK) who was a Muay Thai instructor to show us the original Muay Thai with patience and professional skill. Therefore, we have a funny and exciting moment while staying at the hotel.
- Great views, stayed on 42th floor
- Rooms are clean and spacious with the bedroom being separated from living room giving it much more space and privacy
- The Spa is amazing - definitely worth the visit. Had a 90min couple massage, very relaxing. The boutique is also lovely, not expensive at all.
- Friendly staff all around hotel
- A lot of choice for breakfast
- Bai Yun - Chinese restaurant. The food is delicious however pricey. There is a 10% service charge added to food which is mentioned on the menu (this is for all of Thailand).
One suggestion to hotel would be adding labels to food at breakfast as not everything was labelled.
It was a good stay.
There is no window because it is high.
There was a question about the ventilation system.
The bedding was comfortable.
Welcome fruit has no mango.
There is a shortage of lounge food.
Spa vouchers are useless.
(Not discounted with guest discount)