What We Love
- A stylish five-star in a central Bangkok location, with breakfast and a junior suiteGazing out over the city lights with a cocktail in hand from the comfort of the GMT Lounge
- Relaxing after a day of exploration in one of Aetas Lumpini’s two Jacuzzis
- Souvenir-shopping at Bangkok’s vibrant night market on Silom Street, just a few blocks from the hotel
What To Know
- There are three on-site restaurants to choose from
- The state-of-the-art fitness center also has an outdoor swimming pool, two hot tubs and a poolside bar
- Spacious guestrooms start at 560 square feet
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Bangkok is a city of extremes, where sleek skyscrapers proudly stand and ancient temples humbly rest. When you’re not exploring the famous floating markets, you could be designer shopping in one of its chic malls. Spend one evening dining on gourmet cuisine, and the next feasting on delicious street food. With this distinct range of choices to its name, this intoxicating destination has unsurprisingly been cited as the world’s most visited city.
The five-star Aetas Lumpini is in the heart of it all, majestically towering over Bangkok’s commercial district. As its contemporary exterior suggests, the hotel’s modern interiors ooze up-to-date style. You’ll find three eating options on-site, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness room. The outdoor swimming pool is well complemented with not just one, but two, Jacuzzis, plus a poolside bar, to boot.
The hotel’s Junior suites are spacious and tastefully decorated in earthy tones with accents in bright, natural colors, such as greens and oranges. Luxe linens and high ceilings add to the overall comfort, and floor-to-ceiling windows look out over Bangkok. You also have the luxury of a separate living area and a gleaming bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The Hourglass Restaurant is open from 6am to 10:30pm and offers a menu of authentic fusion cuisine, all served up in a stylish setting. The GMT Lounge serves both food and drink and is open from 9am to midnight, providing the perfect spot to soak up some serious city views. Splash Pool Bar provides refreshments at an effortlessly convenient distance from the pool.
Aetas Lumpini is located in Bangkok’s bustling commercial district, moments from Lumpini Park and a few steps from the Lumpini MRT Station. The Gaysorn Shopping Center, with more than 100 luxury and designer shops and Silom Road, with its vibrant night markets, cafés and shops, are a short walk away. The Rama IV express way is nearby, with direct access to the Suvarnabhumi Airport.