Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
What We Love
- Everything — from dining to entertainment to the grocery store — is within walking distance
- Free self-parking is directly behind the hotel
- Perfect people-watching perches by the second-story pool and the outdoor terrace lounge
- Chic, sexy guestrooms that set the mood for a romantic date night or special occasion
- Extra-comfy kingsize beds with a large, and impossibly soft, collection of pillows
- Friendly front desk and concierge staff with insider recommendations and suggestions
- Check your overflowing shopping bags, make reservations of any kind or get insider advice from the Market Street concierge, located in the central, wireless-enabled park
What To Know
- The hotel opened as AVIA in December 2009; Hyatt took over the property in September 2011
- All rooms are 100 percent pet- and smoke-free
- The Woodlands is an extremely affluent suburb and, while prices in the Market Street district aren’t exorbitant, nothing is cheap
- Weekends are busy on Market Street, especially if there are special events at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion across the street, so be sure to make dinner reservations at popular destinations like Jasper’s ahead of time
- You probably won’t need your car once you arrive, so bring some comfortable walking shoes for leisurely strolls and plenty of window shopping
- The Grand Suites are the best bang for your buck, with almost twice the square footage of the Classic Kings
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, you’ll be centrally located in The Woodlands, steps from Market Street and minutes from Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Woodlands Mall and Hughes Landing.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in The Woodlands? This hotel has facilities measuring 2290 square feet (213 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed here while attending a concert at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion which is literally right across the street. It was perfect, I always hate getting stuck in parking lots for hours trying to exit after a concert, so being a 5-10 minute walk from the show was fantastic! Well worth the money!
The area around the hotel is pretty cool too. Lots of shopping and restaurant options, especially if you're prepared to walk a bit further to the Woodlands Mall. We parked our car once and never had to leave for the 2 days we were there, everything we needed was close by. Unless you have mobility issues, don't bother paying for valet parking. There is plenty of free parking in behind the hotel.
This hotel was perfect for our needs during this visit, would definitely recommend it.
We were going to a concert at the Cynthia wood pavilion and stayed at the centric .. we were able to walk to the concert so no parking worries .. very nice staff and extremely clean .. food was very good
really nice hotel, in a really great area but don't bother with the valet parking as they only park in the open public parking area behind the hotel - you can do that for free instead of paying $27 per day
Its been 19 months since our last visit to this hotel and I'm delighted that the hotel, its amenities and its staff are still first class. It isn't often that staff are so welcoming and cooperative that they seem like friends, but that's what they were. They were helpful with managing arrangements prior to our stay, and helpful in providing travel advice. The room was very comfortable, very clean and well equipped - we had a great sleep on the bed :-)
Our reason for staying was to attend a concert at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and we couldn't have asked for a better location. The Pavilion is less than 5 minutes walk from door to door, the Market Street shops and restaurants are right outside the hotel and the Woodlands Mall is a 10 minute leg stretch away.
Would I stay again, you bet.
I have stayed at the property for 9 years and each time I visit I cannot wait to go back. By far the best spot in The Woodlands. Park your car and enjoy. Shopping is near, food cannot be beat. Always something going on, music or concerts.