Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
What We Love
- Everything — from dining to entertainment to the grocery store — is within walking distance
- Free self-parking is directly behind the hotel
- Perfect people-watching perches by the second-story pool and the outdoor terrace lounge
- Chic, sexy guestrooms that set the mood for a romantic date night or special occasion
- Extra-comfy kingsize beds with a large, and impossibly soft, collection of pillows
- Friendly front desk and concierge staff with insider recommendations and suggestions
- Check your overflowing shopping bags, make reservations of any kind or get insider advice from the Market Street concierge, located in the central, wireless-enabled park
What To Know
- The hotel opened as AVIA in December 2009; Hyatt took over the property in September 2011
- All rooms are 100 percent pet- and smoke-free
- The Woodlands is an extremely affluent suburb and, while prices in the Market Street district aren’t exorbitant, nothing is cheap
- Weekends are busy on Market Street, especially if there are special events at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion across the street, so be sure to make dinner reservations at popular destinations like Jasper’s ahead of time
- You probably won’t need your car once you arrive, so bring some comfortable walking shoes for leisurely strolls and plenty of window shopping
- The Grand Suites are the best bang for your buck, with almost twice the square footage of the Classic Kings
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, you’ll be centrally located in The Woodlands, steps from Market Street and minutes from Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Woodlands Mall and Hughes Landing.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in The Woodlands? This hotel has facilities measuring 2290 square feet (213 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This hotel is conveniently located in the middle of the market street shops. Easy access to multiple restaurants, bars & shopping. The hotel itself is modern but very comfortable. I found the staff to be very professional & helpful. Would stay again
Housekeeping needs to improve specialty in standard in how to make a bed. Is too expensive for the service that you recibe, it has an excellent location but not a professional service it feels like an improvise service
We stayed for my son to run at a cross country meet. The staff was very accommodating to our schedule. We also had a different room than we booked and they were very professsional about getting it set up for us.
We went to Hyatt Centric for our anniversary celebration—a weekend getaway. Was wonderful! The staff upgraded us and made our anniversary a wonderful occasion! The surroundings are great as well; it’s right in the heart of Market Street.
The cleanest and nicest hotel that I ever stayed at.The guest services were polite, curteous, and attentive. Every employee goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best possible experince. I will continue to stay at this hotel when I am in the area.