Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
What We Love
- Everything — from dining to entertainment to the grocery store — is within walking distance
- Free self-parking is directly behind the hotel
- Perfect people-watching perches by the second-story pool and the outdoor terrace lounge
- Chic, sexy guestrooms that set the mood for a romantic date night or special occasion
- Extra-comfy kingsize beds with a large, and impossibly soft, collection of pillows
- Friendly front desk and concierge staff with insider recommendations and suggestions
- Check your overflowing shopping bags, make reservations of any kind or get insider advice from the Market Street concierge, located in the central, wireless-enabled park
What To Know
- The hotel opened as AVIA in December 2009; Hyatt took over the property in September 2011
- All rooms are 100 percent pet- and smoke-free
- The Woodlands is an extremely affluent suburb and, while prices in the Market Street district aren’t exorbitant, nothing is cheap
- Weekends are busy on Market Street, especially if there are special events at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion across the street, so be sure to make dinner reservations at popular destinations like Jasper’s ahead of time
- You probably won’t need your car once you arrive, so bring some comfortable walking shoes for leisurely strolls and plenty of window shopping
- The Grand Suites are the best bang for your buck, with almost twice the square footage of the Classic Kings
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, you’ll be centrally located in The Woodlands, steps from Market Street and minutes from Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Woodlands Mall and Hughes Landing.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in The Woodlands? This hotel has facilities measuring 2290 square feet (213 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I love booking/staying In Hyatt hotels for its top quality rooms, excellent services & extensive amenities. My stay in Hyatt Centric Woodlands (my first time here ) has been unparalleled from checking in to checking out. Felt like I’m a VIP. Received fresh fruits with a welcome note from the team which made me feel extra special and secured. The hotel is located in the Market Street so it was a perfect get away for me. Everything is walkable. Shopping, movie theaters & fine dining . Thank you Hyatt for a wonderful experience.
I used points to book a basic room for my quick stay at the Hyatt Centric. However, what I received was well beyond what I expected. I seriously was left with the impression that I was an ambassador on a visit. The stay was exceptional! I was greeted with the best concierge and then I met Angel, Front Desk Manager. She MADE me smile. She went above and beyond to make my make sure that this is one for the record book. I have stayed in many Embassy Suites on a monthly and yearly basis. I figured this hotel would be ranked at #3 in my books. However, Angel made sure that there was no question in my mind. This hotel is #1 without a question. The entire staff always smiled and the upgrade I received really made me wish my stay was longer. If you are wondering is it worth it, YES...it is. Angel, Thank you so much for raising the bar. Thank you Hyatt, for setting the standard of excellence. WOW! WOW!! My stay was almost a week ago and I am still all smiles. Blessings and peace to all.
We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights everything was awesome! From the service at the front door to the restaurant and bar. The room was very clean bed very comfortable. It is close to a grocery store and all the shopping and eating places you could ever imagine. I would definitely f recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Woodlands.