Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
What We Love
- Everything — from dining to entertainment to the grocery store — is within walking distance
- Free self-parking is directly behind the hotel
- Perfect people-watching perches by the second-story pool and the outdoor terrace lounge
- Chic, sexy guestrooms that set the mood for a romantic date night or special occasion
- Extra-comfy kingsize beds with a large, and impossibly soft, collection of pillows
- Friendly front desk and concierge staff with insider recommendations and suggestions
- Check your overflowing shopping bags, make reservations of any kind or get insider advice from the Market Street concierge, located in the central, wireless-enabled park
What To Know
- The hotel opened as AVIA in December 2009; Hyatt took over the property in September 2011
- All rooms are 100 percent pet- and smoke-free
- The Woodlands is an extremely affluent suburb and, while prices in the Market Street district aren’t exorbitant, nothing is cheap
- Weekends are busy on Market Street, especially if there are special events at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion across the street, so be sure to make dinner reservations at popular destinations like Jasper’s ahead of time
- You probably won’t need your car once you arrive, so bring some comfortable walking shoes for leisurely strolls and plenty of window shopping
- The Grand Suites are the best bang for your buck, with almost twice the square footage of the Classic Kings
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, you’ll be centrally located in The Woodlands, steps from Market Street and minutes from Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Woodlands Mall and Hughes Landing.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in The Woodlands? This hotel has facilities measuring 2290 square feet (213 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This hotel is located very close to everything, food, shopping and concerts. The hotel is nice, clean and has a friendly staff. I did not try the bar or food but will next time I stay! I stay in hotels on a regular basis and there is not much I can say that would be negative.
Everything about this place I rate a 10. Location is great, the entire staff so friendly and helpful from the minute we pulled up to the Hyatt. Gorgeous place and very comfortable beds. Not one complaint here!
This boutique hotel offers clean modern rooms, a professional accommodating staff, nice pool and bar,shopping and close proximity to Cynthia Woods Pavilion. The weekend breakfast buffet was delicious and offered a variety of selections. The gym was small but offered updated equipment. This hotel is well worth the additional cost of the other area hotels. Highly recommended!
Enjoyed a night out celebrating our anniversary and we were very pleased we picked the Hyatt to stay at. Perfect location to attend a concert and plenty of dining options around. There are also plenty of shopping options.
GREAT place to stay & location couldn't be better from Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion & local shopping & night life!! We would highly recommend this hotel & its staff to anyone in the future. We will be back for sure -- very soon