Eilan Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection
What We Love
- The impressive building combines a Tuscany-meets-Texas aesthetic with environmentally friendly features
- Hitching a ride on the solar-powered trolley that runs all over the 120-acre property
- The Texas-friendly staff is accommodating and professional without being stuffy
- Six-course tasting menus at Sustenio, the resort’s signature restaurant run by Stephen Pyles, features off-the-menu items specially selected and prepared by executive chef David Gilbert
What To Know
- A $25 resort fee per night will be collected by Jetsetter at checkout
- The property opened in January 2012
- Downtown San Antonio, with its many tourist and historic attractions, is about a 25-minute drive away
- Although treatments lean toward the pricey side, the luxurious spa is a popular destination and in high demand; make reservations well in advance as it fills up quickly
- There are not many activities or amenities geared toward children, with the exception of a kiddie pool, and the restaurant’s menu is definitely for sophisticated palates
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in San Antonio (Northwest – Six Flags), Eilan Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection is minutes from Six Flags Fiesta Texas and The Rim Shopping Center. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Shops of La Cantera and Palmer Course at La Cantera.
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This Mediterranean resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in San Antonio? This resort has 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This hotel is absolutely beautiful. My sister and I had a amazingly relaxing weekend getaway in celebration of her birthday. I specially want to mention Gabriela who is one of the best massage therapists ever. Thanks again Gabriela!
I don’t know where to begin, but I just want to say thank you to JARVIS at the spa for taking such great care of my partner and I a few weeks ago.
It was our first time at the Eilan Spa and we have been to other spas and enjoyed them, but our experience at the Eilan was exceptional! JARVIS greeted us, introduced himself, and gave us a tour of the facility while we were waiting for our appointment. He was dressed so nice and really seemed to enjoy his job! Jarvis explained some of the products for sale on the shelves in the foyer area and usually I wouldn’t even go to that area, but because of his enthusiasm and suggestions, we actually bought a few products to bring back home. Our appointment was AMAZING, so relaxing and we can’t wait to go back & hopefully JARVIS will be there and remember us! :) Thank you Eilan, 5 stars!
I was at the hotel for a business meeting, there is no parking anywhere close to the entrance of the hotel and many large signs claim they will tow your car. I ended up parking quite a distance in the self parking lot. When I left the meeting after dark I asked for a shuttle and was told there was none, and when I asked for an escort to my car for safety reasons I was told they did not have that capability, but I could perhaps ask one of the valets. I think this hotel needs to rethink their policy for safety reasons