- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at NYLO Plano places you in the heart of Plano, convenient to Stonebriar Centre Mall and Dr Pepper Ballpark. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Dr Pepper Arena and The Shops at Legacy.
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Plano? This hotel has facilities measuring 1,800 square feet (167 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I booked a room to visit family in Plano, TX. The room was nice and modern. The room did not include a microwave oven. The fridge is extremely small and the hotel doesn't provide enough channels on their TV. I will not stay at that hotel in the future.
Very nice "modern" property. Room was very nice and clean, NO CARPET!! concrete floors, nice appointments in the room.
A/C unit behind the bed, made it a little difficult to sleep as it kept cycling on and off.
Bar was great! Outside area to allow you a cigar and glass of wine if you want.
Was told could not use the digital key at this property if you are not a Gold or Platinum Member.
1) We asked for a different room for either of the two nights we stayed, but were not able to get the HH upgrade or make any change.
2) In the middle of the night, we could hear (loud) plumbing noises made by other guests' toilets; loud enough to wake you. Horrible night.
3) The barn-door to the bathroom was noisy and hard to open/shut.
4) Hardly any outlets available for charging, none were conveniently located.
5) Could not do sit ups on concrete floor of room.
6) Really unattractive room.
7) Hanging lights were too dim to read with as well as structurally broken. No nightstand lights.
8) Art missing off the wall in an obvious way.
9) Mirror in bath was discolored.
10) Toilet paper holder fell off every time used, and maid finally just took it off and set it on the vanity.
11) No luggage rack to put a suitcase on.
12) Super tight room, awkward to get in bed.
13) No clock in room.
14) Safe did not work.
15) General look and feel of the room was not "hip" just delipidated and sad. Very disappointing.
16) Mirrors in gym were useless.
17) Gym was unbearably hot.
18) Remarkably disappointed.