The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa
What We Love
- Continental breakfast in the lounge is included in the Jetsetter rate for Concierge King rooms
- The Trellis Spa and its 100 treatments and water theme
- Restaurant Olivette, which serves American food with Mediterranean flair
- The absolutely jaw-dropping fitness center, which boasts 35 personal trainers, 250 fitness machines and 145 diverse exercise classes weekly
- The Great Room and its warm, inviting fireplace
- A great kids club, which is located in the Fitness Center
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- Last renovation in 2008
- Trellis Spa is so busy that reservations are required
- The fitness club has a large local membership but is free to hotel guests
- If you love Houston for its hustle and bustle, this tranquil hotel is not for you
- Come hungry and ready to blow your diet: The famous strawberry-stuffed french toast and iconic devil’s food cake are worth the calories.
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa in Houston (Galleria), you’ll be convenient to Houston Arboretum and Nature Center and Memorial Park. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Uptown Park and Marq*E Entertainment Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 289 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 mi.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Houston? This resort has 32,000 square feet (2973 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We were promptly checked in for a stay-cation to celebrate our anniversary. From the moment we walked in until we checked out we were made to feel welcome and special as guests. We booked Spa treatments which were top-notch. The entire stay was definitely a lasting memory because of the extra touches and relaxing environment.
Great dining experience....superb Tex-Lex Cuisine, ambiance and service! Highly recommend incorporating as part of your visit to The Houstinian. We have eaten here several times throughout the year and have never been disappointed.
Terrance is a top hospitality provider at The Houstonian Hotel in Houston, TX. He is professional, courteous, and always goes above and beyond the call of duty by caring for his fellow man, customers, guests, and treats everyone with respect and kindness. In addition to guest services, Terrance drives the courtesy vehicle on Saturdays. Great conversations to be had with this Godly man.