Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
What We Love
- Premium Rooms and Executive Suites include access to the concierge lounge, which features free continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres
- The location: Vanderbilt University across the street, Music Row and downtown a few miles away
- A staff and concierge who go out of their way
- Friendly to the family (including Fido, for a fee)
- Featured live music throughout your stay, from the lounge to the biweekly concert series (on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month)
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Nashville
What To Know
- There is currently no on-site spa; major renovations begin in November 2012
- Meals on-site can be a bit pricey
- WiFi is $9.95 a day
- Pet-friendly, so those with allergies should be aware (there’s a $25 fee per pet, with a 25-pound weight limit)
- Need to leave early? The Starbucks coffee bay opens at 6:30 a.m.
- If you're driving, self-parking is $21 per night; valet parking is $26 per night. Both have in-and-out privileges.
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel is in the heart of Nashville, walking distance from Local Color Gallery and Sarratt Gallery at Vanderbilt University. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Upper Room and Hartzler-Towner Multicultural Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 340 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), shopping on site, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Nashville? This hotel has 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great Place + Plus 5 star food, I personally give the food 6 star right in the Lobby, Great Service, Great Staff, Clean, Great Location as well. The Quietness in the rooms and Floor rooms in general was great as well. I enjoyed my stay and I am looking forward to stay with You guys again on my next personal visit to Nashville in the future. Thanks
This hotel is one of a kind! The staff are so friendly and helpful! The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and modern! The bar/restaurant in the lobby was great! Great food, drinks and atmosphere. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. I usually stay in the Brentwood area when in town, but I will definitely stay here again!
A very good hotel with easy access to downtown and across from Vanderbilt University. The customer service is excellent. We arrived early (1pm) and they gave us a room. We stayed there for 5 days. Excellent restaurants nearby. Recommend - Jason's Deli and Pizza Rev. Hotel has a shuttle that runs pretty timely where it takes you downtown and to Centennial Park (Parthenon). If you are too cheap to rent a car, bus stop nearby. A walk downtown would be about half hour. Prices of hotels gets crazy expensive in Nashville. For some reason, we saw these rooms on their website on sale for about $160/night which was pretty good where surrounding area was over $200 for a Holiday Inn or Hampton. .