Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
What We Love
- Premium Rooms and Executive Suites include access to the concierge lounge, which features free continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres
- The location: Vanderbilt University across the street, Music Row and downtown a few miles away
- A staff and concierge who go out of their way
- Friendly to the family (including Fido, for a fee)
- Featured live music throughout your stay, from the lounge to the biweekly concert series (on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month)
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Nashville
What To Know
- There is currently no on-site spa; major renovations begin in November 2012
- Meals on-site can be a bit pricey
- WiFi is $9.95 a day
- Pet-friendly, so those with allergies should be aware (there’s a $25 fee per pet, with a 25-pound weight limit)
- Need to leave early? The Starbucks coffee bay opens at 6:30 a.m.
- If you're driving, self-parking is $21 per night; valet parking is $26 per night. Both have in-and-out privileges.
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel is in the heart of Nashville, walking distance from Local Color Gallery and Sarratt Gallery at Vanderbilt University. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Upper Room and Hartzler-Towner Multicultural Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 340 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), shopping on site, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Nashville? This hotel has 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
The hotel was superb in all categories. The staff was very accommodating and helpful with all my inquiries. The decor of the room and shower were truly that of a 4 star hotel! Would definitely stay again! The only thing I thought could have been better was the parking price. It's really ridiculous and should be charged as a one time charge for the duration of the stay not per day price!
Always the perfect stay in Nashville.
Great staff and everything you would expect from a luxury hotel.
Their courtesy shuttle is a great amenity and the driver was very helpful and considerate.
We will be back soon, for sure.
This place understands how to take care of their guests. Everyone is smiling and friendly. They all genuinely seem like they want you to ask questions so they may help you. The valets and concierge were great. Front desk always spoke and many even remembered our names. Rooms were large and it was close enough to downtown yet just far enough away to relax when you came back to the hotel (about 2 miles). I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.