Crowne Plaza Hotel Knoxville Downtown University
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Knoxville Downtown University, you’ll be centrally located in Knoxville, steps from Knoxville Visitors Center and Market Square. This hotel is within close proximity of Tennessee Vallley of Authority and The Emporium Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 197 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
The hotel is nice - great location and lots of parking - friendly staff. I’d recommend you stay here - few quirks though ....
1. Breakfast quality (buffet) disappointingly average - I’d not pay for that again - go find a local nice breakfast place instead.
2. Iced water tastes bad - they really should put a filter on it.
3. Got two drink vouchers on check in (spire elite member) and need one for a beer or wine - I asked if I could use two instead for a g&t and was told no - really? Went to front desk and they kindly approved.
4. Turn down service knocked at our door on the 12th floor with a mini chocolate - I asked if we could have 2 (one each for my wife and I) and was told no - there’s only an allocation for one per room - really? I asked again as she did give me two. Just seems a bit silly.
5. The executive level has comp beer and wine and snacks and a mini breakfast area BUT only on Monday through Thursdays - if the stay over a weekend it’s not done - why?
But, it’s our second stay and we will stay again on our next visit.
You won't regret choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza! This hotel is incredibly staffed and wonderfully run. It was always clean, I loved the restaurant and bar and was in walking distance to soooo many cool Knoxville places.
We stayed here with a group of friends and was completely satisfied. Staff is nice and willing to help any way they can. Breakfast is good and filling. Would recommend and we would stay again if in the area. Close to anything you need to do in town also lots within walking distance