Taj Falaknuma Palace
What We Love
- Old World grandeur from a mix of styles: European, Rajasthani and Mughal
- The complex has a unique scorpion-shaped design, built on 32 lush acres
- A royal welcome: Rose petals and ginger-coriander lemonade are part of your entrance
- Panoramic views from marble terraces at the Gol Bungalow (where breakfast is served) and from the tiled Jade Terrace
- Modern amenities, like 24-hour room and laundry service, plus a pillow and bath menu
What To Know
- Hyderabad is a tech-friendly city (Microsoft, Google and Dell all have offices here), so expect business travelers
- The airport is a 20-minute drive; private transfers are about $57; taxis are $29
- October through March is the best time to visit this area; monsoon season is June through September
- Hyderabad is a Muslim-majority city, so women should be prepared to dress conservatively
- Note that rooms vary a great deal in size
- Free WiFi for up to three devices
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad (Falaknuma), you’ll be close to Nehru Zoological Park and Charminar. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chowmahalla Palace and Sudha Cars Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
From the time you enter the palace gate you will be treated as a king/queen. Horse carriage takes you into the palace where you will be escorted like Nizam. Check in is very personalized and quick. The Humayun suite 204 is excellent. But the major difference from other hotels/palaces is the service, you can't name a single person, everyone truly wants the stay to be fantastic and will go to any extent to make sure you are satisfied.
Stayed in Taj Falaknuma with family and had one of the most wonderful trips ever. The hotel is perhaps one of the most spectacular in India. The old world charm and the splendour and hospitality is absolutely amazing. The service has been spectacular, special thanks to Pavitra and his team who ensured we had the most comfortable and memorable time.
The best Taj hotels experience my husband and I have had till date. Every detail was taken care of, and the team went all out to ensure a fabulous stay for us. Their warmth and hospitality was genuine, and we are really happy we chose to stay at Taj Falaknuma Palace.