Taj Falaknuma Palace
What We Love
- Old World grandeur from a mix of styles: European, Rajasthani and Mughal
- The complex has a unique scorpion-shaped design, built on 32 lush acres
- A royal welcome: Rose petals and ginger-coriander lemonade are part of your entrance
- Panoramic views from marble terraces at the Gol Bungalow (where breakfast is served) and from the tiled Jade Terrace
- Modern amenities, like 24-hour room and laundry service, plus a pillow and bath menu
What To Know
- Hyderabad is a tech-friendly city (Microsoft, Google and Dell all have offices here), so expect business travelers
- The airport is a 20-minute drive; private transfers are about $57; taxis are $29
- October through March is the best time to visit this area; monsoon season is June through September
- Hyderabad is a Muslim-majority city, so women should be prepared to dress conservatively
- Note that rooms vary a great deal in size
- Free WiFi for up to three devices
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad (Falaknuma), you’ll be close to Nehru Zoological Park and Charminar. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Chowmahalla Palace and Sudha Cars Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I had my 50th birthday celebration lunch at Ada on 13th sep 2019. The entry in the horse carriage was awesome ! the carriage is surprisingly strong and sturdy and hence people with disabilities or old age can also give it a try !!! the only negative is that they only have one carriage operational during lunch so if you are 15 - 20 people, the carraige will have to make many rounds as at one time only 4 people can be accommodated in the carriage. the view and the central vista etc are spectacular. The restaurant was so so in terms of decor but service was great. Food was awesome ! each item in the set menu was cooked to perfection ! there was also a tour of the palace post lunch which was lovely. A must visit place at least once
The only thing better than the view and amenities is the service. The staff makes you feel like you are royalty visiting your palace. Everyone is friendly, respectful and goes out of their way to be helpful. If you ask for directions to a restaurant, you will be accompanied. When we told the staff we were sorry we were leaving the next day and would miss breakfast (which opens at 7 am), they delivered a complete meal to the room at 6:15 the next morning.
We spent each day we were in Hyderabad with friends, so we missed hotel events such as tours and special meals. However, the meals we had included breakfast and several dinners. The food was first rate and the service, first rate plus.
We plan on returning.
Exceptional visit to the Taj Falaknuma Palace!!
This is a sensational property overlooking the city. We were upgraded to a historic suite with modern amenities. We frequently dined at the two fine dining restaurants and the bar. We felt that the service was attentive and with a smile. And the spa and gym were adequate for our needs. We also used the hotel car for touring and excursions. Amongst the best hotel experiences in the world.