Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel Taipei
What We Love
- An easily accessible location in Taipei’s business district
- Rooms with a view and spacious bathrooms with LCD TVs
- The outdoor heated rooftop swimming pool and Jacuzzi with panoramic city views
- The stress-busting massage at the world class spa
- Six restaurants in all, serving everything from traditional Catonese to Italian
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Expect business travelers
- Better for a quiet stay; not the most happening nightlife scene
- A touch austere, from the imposing façade to the Sung Dynasty decor — but that’s part of the old-school charm
- One child age six and under will receive free buffet meals at Café at Far Eastern when dining with at least one paying adult (up to a maximum of two children per room). If more than two children, or for children aged seven to 12, a discount of 50 percent will be applied to meals
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel Taipei, you’ll be centrally located in Taipei, convenient to Tong Hua Night Market and Taipei 101. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Fuyang Nature Ecological Park and Cathay General Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 420 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
A super experience, from the bottom lobby reception experience all the way to the rooftop pool experience. We will stay three nights and so far it’s been great. The view is amazing looking back on the city and the 101 tower.
My company had a business conference in this hotel, and boy, I am so glad that they picked this hotel. The room is roomy, clean, and comfortable. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The price is more than reasonable. It's at the very convenient location - very close to night market and the bus stop to the airport is right outside of the hotel. It will be the only hotel that I will stay when I visit Taipei going forward.
Everything are for perfect for me. Nice amenities, great high floor with swimming pool and Taipei view. Luxurious room and on suites.
Air conditioner is very quite even with high speed running.
Will come again. Thanks
I can't believe I stay in a premium room but no tissue !!?
I think they forgot to put it in...
On top of that, everything is perfect.Swimming pool and steam room is nice too.
And their breakfast is various....
Spent a week at the Far Eastern for business. Awesome experience from transportation to/from airport, greeting at checkin/checkout, and all hotel personnel I came in contact with were very friendly and made you feel important. Cafe had great breakfast buffet. Ate dinner at Cafe twice and chose to order from menu vs buffet. Gym very nice. Good complement of fitness equipment for cardio and strength. Would highly recommend for both business and leisure.