Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel Taipei
What We Love
- An easily accessible location in Taipei’s business district
- Rooms with a view and spacious bathrooms with LCD TVs
- The outdoor heated rooftop swimming pool and Jacuzzi with panoramic city views
- The stress-busting massage at the world class spa
- Six restaurants in all, serving everything from traditional Catonese to Italian
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Expect business travelers
- Better for a quiet stay; not the most happening nightlife scene
- A touch austere, from the imposing façade to the Sung Dynasty decor — but that’s part of the old-school charm
- One child age six and under will receive free buffet meals at Café at Far Eastern when dining with at least one paying adult (up to a maximum of two children per room). If more than two children, or for children aged seven to 12, a discount of 50 percent will be applied to meals
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel Taipei, you’ll be centrally located in Taipei, convenient to Tong Hua Night Market and Taipei 101. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Fuyang Nature Ecological Park and Cathay General Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 420 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
This hotel is very nice and classy! The staffs were super helpful and very professional. We stayed at Plaza suite and the room was nice with welcome fruits + drinks! Although its a bit pricey comparing to other hotels in Taipei, but will definitely come back again! Highly recommend!!!
1.Hotel facilities are luxurious and very clean
2.The best place to see Taipei
3.The Executive Lounge is comfortable and has a great view, and the team led by manager Anita Lin provides excellent service to guests.
4.Caring for each guest thoughtfully, every time I feel like returning home
excellent breakfast option in the horizon lounge with variety of local food (the taiwanese beef noodle is the best i have ever tasted!)
pasta and risotto in the marco polo restaurant was marvelous
we stayed in the suite with nice view of tower 101
room well renovated with beautiful Chinese art
This hotel is very lovely, clean and in a convenient location. The hotel staff are amazing and the complimentary breakfast delicious with a wide variety of options. Will definitely stay at this hotel on future visits and highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed.
Very spacious and hospitable room with a wide variety of food for breakfast. In addition, the hotel provides daily shuttle bus head out to visit Taiwan’s attractions. I would love to revisit this hotel when I'm visit Taiwan again the next time!
Lastly, excellent customer services from the hotel. Thank you for making my stay a pleasant one.