Hotel HD Palace
What We Love
- A cosy bolthole in a colourful neighbourhood of Taipei, breakfast includedThe wide variety of dining options in the vibrant Da'an District
- The quirky mix of art that dress the hotel's walls
- The great view of the city from the room's window
What To Know
- Staff is friendly and happy to help
- Guestrooms and bathrooms are super spacious
- It's a 10-minute walk to the nearest metro station
- The hotel lobby is on the second floor
Immerse yourself in Taiwan’s street food culture in the Da’an District. Here foodies will be enchanted with the variety of treats: from high-end dining establishments to the quirky street eats of the local markets. It is a vibrant district with plenty of nook and crannies to explore and easy access to famous landmarks. Stroll through Da’an Forest Park, the largest green space in Taipei, or head to Taipei 101 and check out the famous “secret” Starbucks at the top to sip a coffee while surveying the city below.
All this can be done with while based at Hotel HD Palace. Nestled amidst tall buildings, it’s a cosy bolthole with plenty of character. The interiors are warm, decked with an extensive collection of art that belongs to a private collector. Though quirky, the rooms are comfortable, plush with luxurious fabrics and all the modern comforts you need. Guests can also request for a massage in their own room, perfect after a day of exploring.
How to Get There
Very good stay. Clean room friendly front desk and quiet.very close to Taipei 101. Walking distance about 10 minutes to Taipei 101. Good view out of the window. Clean bathroom and good food services..
I stayed in standard double room for two weeks. The room was clean and the staff were friendly.The location is good with many convenience stores & restaurants nearby. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Good location, good size rooms with excellent shower with many options! Close to many places (bars, shopping, 101 center and tower. Close to public transportation like MRT. Free wifi, electricity, complementary water and coffee.