Mandarin Oriental Geneva
What We Love
- Wonderfully attentive service on reception and in the two restaurants
- Roomy bathrooms, all with big baths and walk-in showers
- Great location on the River Rhone, a five-minute walk from the old town and the train station
- Eager and knowledgeable concierge
What To Know
- Ask for a free ‘transport card’ when you check in – doled out by most hotels, it covers all local travel including the train back to the airport
- There's a fitness center and beauty studio (in partnership with L.Raphael), offering massages and body treatments
- Rooms suit professional singles and couples (well-equipped desks, bathrooms and TVs), but interlocking doors are handy for families
- The river is lined with banks and many diners talk shop over breakfast
- The mini-bar has a door on the outside wall and can be replenished by staff from the hallway
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Mandarin Oriental Geneva places you in the heart of Geneva, walking distance from Cité du Temps and Batiment des Forces Motrices. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Notre Dame Basilica and Rousseau Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 189 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Geneva? This hotel has 2852 square feet (265 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Every thing was excellent, amazing service and attention to details. The rooms are spacious, clean and superb. The restaurants are efficient and quick. The checkin and checkout was seemless and efficient.
Excellent hotel: large room with wide windows overlooking the river and old town, very quiet even if in town center. Great welcome from the valet parking up to the room - same for departure. Wide bathroom and very nice bathroom amenities. Diner at Yakumanka the peruvian restaurant was excellent, with a nice and young team, same for breakfast. I recommend the hotel for its location, team and comfort.
Great location, comfortable rooms and the most friendly, accommodating hotel staff I have ever encountered. I would not hesitate to stay here again! Food was good but quite expensive, so I personally preferred the nearby old town for meals. However you cannot go wrong staying here!
Excellent rooms at this very well-situated hotel which is easily accessible by car. The valet service was very efficient and professional. Staff was very friendly and anticipated all our needs. Dinner at the new Peruvian restaurant "Yakumanka" was excellent with exciting dishes and high-quality ingredients. Very interesting wine selection.
Despite being a large hotel and an international brand, this hotel's reception and staff are as friendly as a boutique hotel's personnel. They were extremely helpful throughout my stay. Housekeeping was "perfect" in terms of timing as well as quality.