Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
What We Love
- An American breakfast buffet is included in the Jetsetter rate
- The resort sits on Tong Nai Pan Noi beach, a crescent of white sand
- Every room has its own plunge pool with Jacuzzi jets, an outdoor shower and an indoor rainfall shower
- Free WiFi, even on the beach
- Treatments like the kaffir lime foot soak at the indoor/outdoor spa
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The resort is about an hour’s drive from Pha Ngan’s monthly Full Moon parties
- 20 additional rooms are under construction
- Plunge pools are filled with cold water (better for a noontime dip)
- The new gym is small
- Tong Nai Pan Noi is a sunrise beach — no sunsets here
- Transfers are about $117 per person, round-trip
- Please note there is a compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December for all resort guests booked over this date. ?Prices per adult are $214 and prices for children (aged 4 to 11) are $107. Prices are subject to a 17.7 percent tax and service charge and will be collected at the hotel.
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas in Koh Phangan (Baan Tai), you’ll be minutes from Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach and close to Tharn Sadet Waterfall. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach and Than Sadet Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring private plunge pools and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Koh Phangan? This resort has 323 square feet (30 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
I cannot speak more highly about this resort. From the moment you arrive and are greeted by name until the time you leave you are made to feel welcomed, comfortable and relaxed. We stayed in a lagoon villa which had everything you could possibly need. The room was spacious and kept to a high degree of cleanliness. All the staff were friendly and always had a greeting for you. The beach is the cleanest beach I have come across in Thailand and there is a village with restaurants and shops just outside the resort if you need anything. The beach staff particularly Jackson made you feel so welcome on the beach and the added touch of free cold juice when you arrive at the beach in the morning and also cold towels around lunchtime was divine. Tua greeted us every morning for breakfast with a big smile and by name the whole time we were there. The spa is incredible set into the jungle and has to be seen. I would also like to mention the manager Andrea who made time every day to greet and farewell guests as well as mingling with the guests at various times during the day. It really made you feel incredibly welcomed and valued as a guest. We had a running joke with him everyday about wearing sunglasses to encourage the sun to come out! I would definitely stay here again.
everything was perfect, really enjoyed my stay, the location is awesome, the service is amazing, the pool is really good with the right tmp. the food in the morning is really nice with good options, I would add window's net to the rooms and might addd more light
This resort is definitely the best one in Koh Phangan. Rooms are extremely big and the hotel is fabulous. Breakfast is on the beach which is great.
Location is great as it in the center of the beach and near all restaurants in the village.
The bad is the best I ever slept in...