Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
What We Love
- An American breakfast buffet is included in the Jetsetter rate
- The resort sits on Tong Nai Pan Noi beach, a crescent of white sand
- Every room has its own plunge pool with Jacuzzi jets, an outdoor shower and an indoor rainfall shower
- Free WiFi, even on the beach
- Treatments like the kaffir lime foot soak at the indoor/outdoor spa
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- The resort is about an hour’s drive from Pha Ngan’s monthly Full Moon parties
- 20 additional rooms are under construction
- Plunge pools are filled with cold water (better for a noontime dip)
- The new gym is small
- Tong Nai Pan Noi is a sunrise beach — no sunsets here
- Transfers are about $117 per person, round-trip
- Please note there is a compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December for all resort guests booked over this date. ?Prices per adult are $214 and prices for children (aged 4 to 11) are $107. Prices are subject to a 17.7 percent tax and service charge and will be collected at the hotel.
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas in Koh Phangan (Baan Tai), you’ll be minutes from Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach and close to Tharn Sadet Waterfall. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach and Than Sadet Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring private plunge pools and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Koh Phangan? This resort has 323 square feet (30 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
We used the speedboat transfer. They have very lovely lounge in Samui where you can also check-in. All the stuff are so kind and helpful. Speedboat will take you directly to hotel and even GM of the facility is welcoming you on the beach :) rooms are perfect ! We are highly highly recommending this hotel without any doubt ! Have fun
Best leading place, you will not find a better boutique hotel for couples on ice stand, but don’t go when the Israelis has holidays, and pls let the kids at home, it’s not made for that and do t make sense- adult only for relaxing.
We stayed here for 10 days to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary, we absolutely loved this place and were very sad to leave. We stayed in an ocean front room with a small pool which was perfect for us, the resort is very peaceful and quiet but only a short walk into the little town where you have plenty of choices of restaurants and bars. All the staff were amazing and very friendly and were only too happy to help you with anything you needed, I would like to especially thank Jum for taking care of our room and for thoughtfully creating a lovely decoration for our room on the day of our anniversary, Jackson for taking care of us on the beach and for Tua for taking care of everything else for us, we really appreciated all the attention. I cannot wait to come back to this beautiful resort.