What We Love
- Pretty people and stellar drinks at The Gold Bar
- The central location on a lovely town square makes accessing the city a breeze
- The lobby coffee bar, a classic slice of European café culture
- Sleek and immaculately furnished, the rooms are big, bright and achingly hip
- Hotel concierges are resourceful and efficient
What To Know
- The hot-spot bar gets busy on weekends; request a room on a high floor or facing the square for a bit more peace and quiet
- No spa, but the hotel can organize treatments at nearby spas
- The in-house restaurant, Caina, is in the basement and not the most picturesque
- Stockholm is expensive; skip the cab from the airport and opt for the train – it’s faster and drops you a 10-minute walk from the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Nobis Hotel in Stockholm (Norrmalm), you’ll be minutes from Hallwyl Museum and Royal Swedish Opera. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Berzelii Park and Norrmalm’s Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 201 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events.
How to Get There
We recently stayed at the Nobis Hotel in Stockholm prior to our baltic cruise for two nights. The rooms were small, but very nicely appointed. We asked for a view and were given a room with a view of the park across the street. The most amazing part of the experience was the incredible front desk staff that went out of their way to accommodate any request. We will definitely stay again.
The common areas of the Nobis including the restaurants are really well done with a great ambience and style. Sadly the rooms are a let down. They are quite sparse and bare. The bathrooms especially are poor. I even found hair from the previous guest on the wall along the shower. It really didn't feel like a 5 star. The bathroom also lacked any vanity case with cotton wool etc. All in the experience of staying there was basic.
On my recent trip to Stockholm I was advised to stay at the Nobis Hotel. There was so much about this hotel that positively surprised me including: The friendly arrival, the well situated and designed room with a nice view of the square, the friendly staff throughout, the location and even the follow up post the trip. Go and give the Nobis a try—you will love it.