What We Love
- Pretty people and stellar drinks at The Gold Bar
- The central location on a lovely town square makes accessing the city a breeze
- The lobby coffee bar, a classic slice of European café culture
- Sleek and immaculately furnished, the rooms are big, bright and achingly hip
- Hotel concierges are resourceful and efficient
What To Know
- The hot-spot bar gets busy on weekends; request a room on a high floor or facing the square for a bit more peace and quiet
- No spa, but the hotel can organize treatments at nearby spas
- The in-house restaurant, Caina, is in the basement and not the most picturesque
- Stockholm is expensive; skip the cab from the airport and opt for the train – it’s faster and drops you a 10-minute walk from the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Nobis Hotel in Stockholm (Norrmalm), you’ll be minutes from Hallwyl Museum and Royal Swedish Opera. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Berzelii Park and Norrmalm’s Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 201 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events.
How to Get There
Nobis Hotel has yet again provided a total experience of tranquility and good service in Stockholm. Their lounge and interior design together with customer service is impeccable. I truly recommend this if you are looking for a central and peaceful place to stay.
A short stop in Stockholm staying at this gorgeous hotel. Rooms were very tastefully and nicely designed. Breakfast was always spot on as was the food and service in the bistro, would have no hesitations recommending or coming again for our next visit. Service by ALL staff we encountered, nothing short of excellent. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
We had a brief stay in this lovely hotel for a flying visit to Stockholm.
Arriving after a long flight, the staff went above and beyond to help us get checked in early so that we could get in much earlier than the usual check in time. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed - love the interior and design.
Breakfast was included in our room rate, and both days were excellent. And the excellent selection of fresh juices is second to none.
The location of the hotel is perfect. 10 minutes walk will get you just about anywhere you need to be.
What is best about the hotel are the lovely staff. They are all courteous, friendly, professional and always helpful.
We will be back. This place deserves the top notch reviews and then some!