What We Love
- Buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Elegant interior design with a nautical theme
- Exclusive waterfront location
- Swedish archipelago island feeling close to downtown Stockholm
- Delicious, fresh seafood at Restaurant J
- Walking distance to shopping at Nacka Forum
- Wood-burning fireplace in shared living room
What To Know
- The property opened in 2000
- Currently, conference facilities and an additional 113 rooms are being constructed; a new à la carte restaurant is being built and will open in August
- Hotel is at Nacka Strand, 15 minutes from downtown Stockholm
- Besides Restaurant J, dining options are very limited in Nacka Strand after 6 p.m.
- Free WiFi in common areas but wired Internet in rooms
- Parking costs from $12 per day and is a few minutes walk away
- Large cruise ships often sail in and out of the harbor via the waterfront
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel J in Nacka, you’ll be in the business district and convenient to Thielska Galleriet and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Nacka Forum Shopping Center and Nyckelviken Farm.
Make yourself at home in one of the 158 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby, a picnic area, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel J. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nacka? This hotel has 1550 square feet (144 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
A well-maintained, quiet hotel occupying waterfront on the outskirts of Stockholm. Excellent simple breakfast. The bar area in an old waterfront building serves nice and simple dinners, too, and common areas with a fireplace are very inviting in winter.
The rooms are great but the building itself is not very practical as it is divided into different buildings. You have to go outside to the sauna area which is very small. The breakfast is wonderful but in a different building. It's a long walk to the dinner restaurant. The service level is not great in the reception.
All though situated on a archipelago , away from Stockholm , the hotel is easily accessed by bus or boat . The staff absolutely attentive and welcoming , all smiles . And it appears that it is the ultimate get away or staycation . Bravo to Nobis group