Iberostar Praia do Forte All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Iberostar Praia do Forte All Inclusive in Mata de Sao Joao, you’ll be by the sea and close to Klaus Peters Municipal Natural Park and Praia do Forte Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Project Tamar Turtle Sanctuary and Garcia D’Avila Lighthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 536 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort’s 5 restaurants. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 5 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Firstly, the place is good with appropriate infrastructure. The whole experience is very satisfying. The hotel is big, spacious with a lot of activities. The rooms are big, well equipped and nicely laid out. The truth is that the hotel had a better days and is looking a bit tired in need of a proper renovation especially bathrooms and AC system. The food in the big restaurants is plenty, well prepared and nothing to do with Brazil. Is very uninteresting and repetitive. You also have the choice of Baiano, Italian, French and Asian restaurants which you will be "lucky to get the booking" allegedly and when you do, they are nothing special and you actually wish that you didn't bother in the first place.. This is rather amusing as it is all inclusive facility. The concierge service is a bit of a laugh as well. Do not bother to try to get the information out of them. Internet knows much more.Moving on to the but part. It is about children's animators and entertainment. We happen to have serious observations about it. The "animators" are clearly there to earn the money and do as little as possible. In general, they are rude and brush with kids. One name sticks from the crowd and that is Groselha who takes the liberty to shout at the kids and bully them around. Unacceptable by all accounts. That spoiled our time in the hotel. As we said above, the place is good. Would we visit it again? Probably not.
- Dirty blankets at arrival (still from prior guests)
- Lunch restaurant rather dirty and lacking empty and clean tables to sit at peaktimes
- Cats all around the hotel. This is a complete no go unless the hotel is sold as such!
- Only 2-3 dinners reservable for thematic restaurants (info varied by whom you asked and we were not informed about that rather strange policy before)
- Terrible service at check-out when we asked concierge at 11:30am to pick up baggage (and us; the hotel area is quite extended). Noone showed up, even after the reception let us know that our taxi to the airport already arrived at 12:20 and we asked again for baggage service. Instead of apologizing for the delay the receptionist (Renato) only indicated that if checked out after 1pm we would need to pay an extra charge! Wow! Calling the reception again about 10min later and asking for the pick-up service for the third time the receptionist (a lady this time whose name I forgot) just interrupted the call. Finally, we went up walking through the pool area with all luggage. A free driver felt pity with us and brought us up to reception for the last meters. The persons working at the hotel (except receptionists and concierge) are actually all very friendly but that doesn’t help much if the face of hotel (which is the reception and concierge) operates at such a low service quality).
- However, the hotel area is nice. Different pools and activities are cool. Beach area is wonderful (though we could not benefit much from it due to the oil accident...)
Never will come back here. The hotel has an incredibly low service quality (again, not related to staff working at pool, restaurants and around hotel). We heard from many taxi drivers that Tivoli has a much better reputation and would try that one next time).
Great place! Amazing staff. Good installations. Food is great too. At Le Club they really take care of their guests. Personalized service; care for you and your needs and go out of their way to keep you happy. Marie is amazing! So is Carolina. Alessandro is simply the best! Always smiling and caring for everyone and everyone’s needs.
The people at the bar/food area are also super.
And kitchen staff are also awesome!
Pools are great and so are the gym installations.