Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru
What We Love
- Daily American breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Elegant, without a hint of snobbery; leave the shoes in the villa
- Permanent on-site marine biology team who lead excellent snorkel safaris
- Short speedboat transfer from the Malé airport
- Genuinely friendly, unfawning service from staff you actually enjoy hanging out with
- Serious spa treatments from highly trained professionals
What To Know
- No TVs in the rooms or on the island. This is a place to unplug and unwind
- Drinks aren’t included in the price of the room and can be quite costly
- The island is tiny — you can literally walk around it in 15 minutes
- Small but harmless baby blacktip sharks in the lagoon may unnerve some guests
- Water currents shift the sands, so the villas’ beaches increase or decrease from week to week
- Speedboat transfers to/from Malé are roughly $113.50 per person, each way, and can be arranged through the property
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru in Vabbinfaru (North Male Atoll), you’ll be minutes from Vabbininfaru Beach and close to Angsana Beach. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Thulhagiri Beach and Bandos Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring private plunge pools. Rooms have private furnished patios. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Vabbinfaru? This resort has facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
How to Get There
We came to this beautiful natural island on our honeymoon and loved every moment. It is completely respectful to the wildlife and nature of the island, the beauty is awe-inspiring. The food was truly delicious, we loved every meal with plenty of Maldivian treats!
Amazing place with lots of beach area, staff amazing , room was very clean we stayed in the beach villa which is recommended. The sea was the highlight with lot activities available. August the weather is unpredictable so better to go in the months between November to April .
Very good accommodation and villa. Small island, you can go anywhere in less than 7 mins with a very nice beach/lagoon in the island for those who love the sea. Food wasn't as good as we expected but breakfast was very good. Staff were very friendly and welcoming.